IGNORED

yorkie on a bike

jonesy

A few years ago I meet a couple that had two Yorkies. They travelled in a carpet lined open top box attached to the rear seat of her Goldwing The dog also had very short leashs attached to body harnesses in case they were ever to accidently fallout. The short leashes were meant to stop that. It seemed to be a pretty good arrangement.

There are other ideas out there. Like a different type of top for your trunk so they can ride in there with air access and a view. Or if the wife rides with you theres a large bag between the two of you on her lap remember the body harness' attached to the inside of the bag to prevent that accidentally attack on the great dane passing in the suv next to you. you know how territorial those yorkies can get.

I ride with my Maltese's at times.

I have a metal carrier that I built that sits on top of the trunk rack.

I like that type because it allows my dog to hide behind the seat back

if the wind gets to be to much for them and it will also protect them

if we should ever go down.

Search Google for "motorcycle carriers for dogs" and you will find many options.

Saw a man with a Chihuahua in Bacliff, TX this past weekend. She (the dog) is 6 yrs old, had on a pink shirt, with pink helmet and goggles. He said she has done 40,000 miles with him.

He had on bib overalls, he pulled the top of the bib out and dropped her in with her head under his chin and off they went.

Pretty simple if you and your dog can each tolerate the arrangement.