IGNORED

Niagara Run Sunday Sept 20

Wizard765

Let's assume for the moment that the weather is going to co-operate.:fingers-crossed-emo That being the case we are intending to ride. Leaving Caledonia at 9:00AM and having a leisurely ride along the Grand River followed by some more kinda slow and lazy roads following Lake Erie shoreline where we will get to see a cool optical illusion then off to Ft Erie and follow the Niagara river to Niagara on the Lake. Then back to Caledonia through Caister etc....

The Count (Steve and Michele) are coming along with Robin and I. All are welcome to join us. We should be back by dinner time but I'm not gonna PROMISE that.... It IS going to be a relaxing ride with some stops.

Wayne

Wayne, I'd love to ride with you guys again, but I'm still waiting to get my flat front tire fixed. It doesn't look like the mechanic will be comming over to taking it off until Wednesday or Thursday and then not returning until next week to reinstall it. If it is sooner I will post and attend.

This is shaping up to be a GREAT day!! Looking forward to hanging out with you guys n gals and getting in some good riding with an ice cream stop or two.:banana:

Hey BIG TOM.. when are you gonna get your passport??

So far the long term forcast is looking good too...

Wayne

Wayne, I'd love to ride with you guys again, but I'm still waiting to get my flat front tire fixed. It doesn't look like the mechanic will be comming over to taking it off until Wednesday or Thursday and then not returning until next week to reinstall it. If it is sooner I will post and attend.

Dogman:

Is this "Mechanic" doing it for free? That seems like a long time to wait to get a tire fixed. Why not remove the front wheel yourself and take it in to a local shop to get fixed? Did you want some help with that?

Wayne

Yes Wayne the Mechanic is doing it for free, the cost is of course the time delay. If I knew how to take the tire off that would be quicker, but I don't and the way I generally do things for the first time are always the wrong way, so I figured I had better not attempt it.

This is shaping up to be a GREAT day!! Looking forward to hanging out with you guys n gals and getting in some good riding with an ice cream stop or two.:banana:

Hey BIG TOM.. when are you gonna get your passport??

So far the long term forcast is looking good too...

Wayne

I'm afraid with all the trouble I've caused on this side of the border, if I leave now they won't let me back in....then I'd have to learn to say (AEE) instead of (YOUS GUYS)..:sign20::sign20::fnd_(16):

OK Sunday Becky is going to a bridal shower as #2 daughter finally got her ring!! I'm not going, but Big Tom is going to Central NY, but I would have to leaqve here by 7:00. How close will you be to the peace bridge and what time?????

Boberoonie:

We will be passing right by the peace bridge but nailing down the time is difficult. If I had to guess I'd say somewhere between noon and one. There is a Tim Horton's on #3 Hwy in Fort Erie just before the end where you would turn to go to the bridge. That is where we could meet. It would be AWSOME to see you...

Wayne

Edited by Wizard765

Wayne, my bike is fixed and I'm back on the road.

I see from your first thread that you are leaving at 9am.

Could you give me your address to punch into my GPS so I can get there without stopping and using a map? And besides, I don't have a map that will help me around Caladonia.

How long should it take for me to get to your house from Toronto?

Thanks

Dave