IGNORED

Aftermarket TCI available!

On 5/14/2021 at 8:54 AM, TTrax said:

Thanks for sharing this! I will see if I can move closer to the advance map shown and see how it does. I noticed that the base timing on this map is 5° compared to 10° on the one that came with my module. I wonder if these maps take into account base timing to advance? For example, if your advance is 38° is the total advance actually 48° if your base timing is set for 10? 

Generally speaking total advance is usually base timing plus advance timing.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, DingBat said:

I know it's been 14 years since this post has been made, but is there any chance we can still get our hands on one? I'm having issues with my TCI and I need to get my hands on one

Go to vmaxforum.net and check out a member known as dingy. https://www.vmaxforum.net/members/dingy.3541/

He used to be a very active VR member and was very instrumental in introducing this product to VR members. As far as I know he is still active over there and is very knowledgeable on the ignitech system. He used to make them available to members here complete with a plug in harness and already tuned for plug and play instalation. I actually have one  but my bike is running so well that I just never got around to installing it. Being one not to fix what ain't broke.