IGNORED

Screamstone Maintenance Day at Sleeperhawk's Place

Sleeperhawk

Screamstone, Wanderer, Dave38x, Mechanic and myself went through and did the obvious maintenance, oil front and back, brake and clutch fluids replaced, checked brake pads front and back, carb sync then poured seafoam in.

Ruffy, if Screamstone stops by, do a carb sync again. He will have a couple of tanks through by the time he gets there tomorrow and after the seafoam sets overnight at Savanah.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20Screamstone%2020090829/

It was a fun day starting with Wanderer showing up here at 7:30 a.m.! After a maintenance shopping list was assembled, off to Auto Zone we went! :happy65: Dave38X got to our house while we were gone and was patiently waiting for us!

After the guys finished up working on Sceamstorm's bike most of the morning, I was able to convince the guys to have a piece of pie before we headed out to Hilton Head Island. :whistling:

It was a beautiful ride, especially when we got off the interstate on the two lane road with trees draped with moss. After a great lunch at Jim N' Nix's, I shared a piece of chocolate cream pie with Screamstorm. Sleeperhawk got his favorite coconut cream and Wanderer was the smart one in not getting any pie!:innocent-emoticon:

We said our goodbyes to Screamstorm as he was on his way to Savannah and headed back home. Another lovely ride in the late afternoon. :cool10:

Upon arrival at the house, the guys had another little maintenance session where Sleeperhawk helped Wanderer put in a brighter headlight bulb. :thumbsup2:

It was a great time spent by all and it was great meeting Screamstorm and spending time with him and welcoming him into the Venture Rider family!:bighug:

After the guys finished up working on Sceamstorm's bike most of the morning, I was able to convince the guys to have a piece of pie before we headed out to Hilton Head Island. :whistling:

You must tell us what kind of pie it was. :confused24: It is so important to include ALL of the critical details. :rotfl::rotfl: :stirthepot:

Pie at a maintance day?? I'm mapping out my ride to Sleeperhawk's right now. :bowdown: :bowdown: :innocent: :innocent:

You must tell us what kind of pie it was. :confused24: It is so important to include ALL of the critical details. :rotfl::rotfl: :stirthepot:

Pie at a maintance day?? I'm mapping out my ride to Sleeperhawk's right now. :bowdown: :bowdown: :innocent: :innocent:

Oh, sorry about that!!! It WAS a cherry pie, and it didn't last too long! :confused24:

Let me know what kind of pie you like and what time you will be here and we'll have another maintenance day!!!:cool10::dancefool:

Oh' date=' sorry about that!!! It WAS a cherry pie, and it didn't last too long! :confused24:[/color']

Let me know what kind of pie you like and what time you will be here and we'll have another maintenance day!!!:cool10::dancefool:

Well my favorite is actually cherry, wellll, maybe chocolate or is it chess??? And I do LOVE apple and blackberry and coconut. And of course a sawdust, or peach cobbler...:big-grin-emoticon: just too many decisions.

Hey, we are Ventureriders, BAKE IT AND THEY WILL COME.. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Did I mention banana creme??? :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Well my favorite is actually cherry, wellll, maybe chocolate or is it chess??? And I do LOVE apple and blackberry and coconut. And of course a sawdust, or peach cobbler...:big-grin-emoticon: just too many decisions.

Hey, we are Ventureriders, BAKE IT AND THEY WILL COME.. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Did I mention banana creme??? :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

I take it you would like any kind, huh?!!!!:happy-emoticon: