IGNORED

Your Prayers Please

kenw

The doctor came in today while I was there. They did an ultrasound on her legs to look for anymore clots and it was negative! She will be on cumiden for an unknown length of time, but might come home on Monday. Thank you Jesus and thank all our friends out there for the prayers, I will keep you informed!

gratefully, kenw

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts. The doctor said Jackie can come home tomorrow (Monday), and depending on how she feels can go back to work(A 3rd grade teacher---have you ever heard the saying of getting between a bear and her cub?) when she feels able. She will be on cumiden for a time we aren't sure of, but she has improved greatly! Thank you God and thank you for our Venture friends!!!! Amen

Guest scarylarry

Yes hang in there Dan sounds like she is doing great and I'm catching this on the tail end, she and you are on my prayer list

Thanks for all the prayers! Jackie's home now and all though this will be ongoing with blood testing and cumiden, she'll be able to go back to work next monday. Again thank you for all your prayers and thoughts----you folks are the best friends anybody could have!!!!!!!!

prayer sent, make sure she takes the coumadin as ordered, and does not miss her Dr's appointments, until the dose is ajusted to her body chem. which takes time with some individuals. This can be a very serious situation, but can be resolved if properly treated.

By the was I am ICU RN, and we deal with this daily.

Hope for a quick recovery

Gregg and Karren