IGNORED

2008 International Rally Patch design contest

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Well, I guess one of the many things that need doing for the 2008 VentureRider International Rally is to design a patch and t-shirt design. For those that don't know, here are the facts:

Date: July 7-10, 2008

Let's get those creative juices flowing and see what we can come up with for designs. I would suggest we give this contest a few weeks at least for those who might suffer from temporary "designer's block".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok folks I need some help here. What type of program you are using to design your ideas for these patches. I have to come up with a chapter patch for the Central Mississippi chapter #114 of the SCRC and I have no idea how to go about it or what program to use! I know this is probably not the place to ask for this advice but I see how great you all do on the venture patches. I have taken over the 1st officer position for this chapter and I am lost for a design.

thanks,

Mark

Ok folks I need some help here. What type of program you are using to design your ideas for these patches. I have to come up with a chapter patch for the Central Mississippi chapter #114 of the SCRC and I have no idea how to go about it or what program to use! I know this is probably not the place to ask for this advice but I see how great you all do on the venture patches. I have taken over the 1st officer position for this chapter and I am lost for a design.

thanks,

Mark

I've got several and am not good with any of them. I use Corel Draw, Micrographix, and several others.

hey rooster!

if your shindig is gonna be international, then you need more than JUST a canadian flag!!!! and a maple leaf!

i like the # 2 version, but you need to add an american flag, and maybe a german flag and ABSOLUTELY a texas flag!

just jt

I always thought Ontario was bigger than Texas.