IGNORED

States visited Map

Herb In Texas

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Bob, but I know that. What I'd like to know is how to make them one picture so that I can load both at the same time.

I've tried to load them both, but only one stays. Cant get them both to stay.

Steve

Do you have image software that would let you merge them into one photo? Then you can upload the composite.

The GIMP will do it, and it is free. You can try BigHugeLab's Mosaic Maker, but I haven't done that with two images, so caveat utilitor.

Dave

• 4 years later...

Go here to get your personalized map: http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/

Follow directions and your map will be saved on your computer. I suggest you save your map to the desktop, just to make it easier to find later.

Following the download to your computer of the desired map, go to your user CP on VentureRider site and edit your signature to include the map image.

• 6 months later...
You have to make it ONE map. Mine is actually the three images combined and saved as one.

On my signature, I actually have three images; the Big Red One, the US map and the Canadian map. The Big Red One image came from my computer, but the two maps come from my photobucket account. I did this before the change, so I am not sure how to replicate if needed. Hopefully, won't have to...unless of course, I chalk up more States and Provinces.

I implemented some changes long ago because some folks signatures were taking half a page. Those changes probably need to be redone since the change but I haven't gotten around to it and most folks are being pretty good. The signatures can be fun but I don't think they should be very large. What is very large? I'm not sure. That is what has to be looked at and decided.

I implemented some changes long ago because some folks signatures were taking half a page. Those changes probably need to be redone since the change but I haven't gotten around to it and most folks are being pretty good. The signatures can be fun but I don't think they should be very large. What is very large? I'm not sure. That is what has to be looked at and decided.

Am I one of those folks that has been 'pretty good' or is my signature too expansive?

shhhhhhhhh,,,,:sign busted: