IGNORED

Hitting the road

mini-muffin

Well I'm hitting the road. Ok in my car. Anyway heading up to my folks for a few days. Trip was a little iffy thanks to bill out there in the atlantic, but they say he won't hit us. I'll get to check on the site everyday since my folks have internet. Just thought I'd let you all know I was gonna be gone in case ya missed me. Heading out in the morning for the 8 hr trip.

OK now for the smart butt responses. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Well I'm hitting the road. Ok in my car. Anyway heading up to my folks for a few days. Trip was a little iffy thanks to bill out there in the atlantic, but they say he won't hit us. I'll get to check on the site everyday since my folks have internet. Just thought I'd let you all know I was gonna be gone in case ya missed me. Heading out in the morning for the 8 hr trip.

Margaret

AND you wouldn't even leave early and come through Vogel,,,:stirthepot: I see where the 7000 of us rate!!! :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

You could have still made it to Vogel and had a great time with us..........we really did miss have a troublemaker around..........Don was even looking over his shoulder.:stickpoke:

Margaret

Hey guys I'm heading north not south. Vogel would have been a bit out of my way.

Oh and Don looking over his shoulder is funny. And I'm not a trouble maker I always have help. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh I did get my oil change today. Jeff set it up for me before he left. I can't get the oil filters off on my own. Jeff puts them on way too tight for me.

Margaret

Margaret

Smart Butt Responses???????/From US.....Never....Have a safe trip and have a good time.

Well I'm home. Took a bit longer to get here then normal, actually ran into traffic in some unusual places. Like the Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel. I've never run into stopped traffic there before, but it was only going into the first tunnel. I have no idea what the problem was except the rain was heavier at that part. Coming out on the other side it was still raining but not as hard. Then you gotta fight your way through traffic in VA to get to NC. When I crossed the border no more traffic, it was a miracle. :Laugh: Ok not a miracle but it was funny, to me anyway. Dano I didn't kill anyone, I would have liked to, but.... I didn't.

Margaret

Glad you made it home safe..........you missed a great time at Vogel, hope to see you soon, your always welcome to come down here and visit us........you know the way and we will keep a light on for you.

Well I'm home. Took a bit longer to get here then normal, actually ran into traffic in some unusual places. Like the Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel. I've never run into stopped traffic there before, but it was only going into the first tunnel. I have no idea what the problem was except the rain was heavier at that part. Coming out on the other side it was still raining but not as hard. Then you gotta fight your way through traffic in VA to get to NC. When I crossed the border no more traffic, it was a miracle. :Laugh: Ok not a miracle but it was funny, to me anyway. Dano I didn't kill anyone, I would have liked to, but.... I didn't.

Margaret