IGNORED

Look What Annie Did Today....................

Aussie Annie

You look awesome Annie. Congrats on the helmet hair even if I can't see it. I didn't know hair could look any different???? Well, except for those that don't have any....Dale? Don?

Keep on riding and sending pics.

Patti :sign woo hoo:

You GO Girl!!! :thumbsup2::clap2::thumbsup2:

I can tell you are having a ball, but do I see daylight under the inside tire on the first picture???:whistling:

Yep, you sure do :happy34: But that IS supposed to happen when turning. The inside wheel will lift off the ground, but the bike wheel and other outrider wheel balance the bike.

Guest seuadr
I am ever-so-happy for you, Annie, and salute your determination and courage to keep riding! I sincerely hope you enjoy every precious moment on your beautiful scoot!

:clap2:

TERRY

if you just gotta get back on the horse, that sure is a pretty horse to get back on.

Looking good..... Congrats.

BTW. Noticed that you have streets and regular houses over there. I always thought Australia was one big parking lot. :duck: :duck::duck::duck:

Now, Now, settle down-play nice, or the kangaroo's hopping down the main street will trample ya !! :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry: