IGNORED

Gary N

BradT

Gary N,

I too hope all goes well for you, and even though I have no idea what is wrong and understand it isnt any of my buisness, I do hope you know I care.

Good luck with whatever it is, and hope you can get back to riding soon.

:thumbsup2:

Oh, and if you need some one to take your bike for a ride just to get it out of the garage for you, just let me know.

Ill be more than happy to warm it up for ya! :rotf:

Gary N,

Oh, and if you need some one to take your bike for a ride just to get it out of the garage for you, just let me know.

Ill be more than happy to warm it up for ya! :rotf:

Eck his Garage is bigger than my house, and it is heated so the bike never sees the cold. Also it is almost 800 miles for you in our cool weather just to keep it warm.

However IF you do make it up, drive it up to our place and visit Rhonda and I (and the rest of the Kitchener folks), we are about three hours North. That should warm it up.

Brad

Eck his Garage is bigger than my house, and it is heated so the bike never sees the cold. Also it is almost 800 miles for you in our cool weather just to keep it warm.

However IF you do make it up, drive it up to our place and visit Rhonda and I (and the rest of the Kitchener folks), we are about three hours North. That should warm it up.

Brad

Check out Gambler...(trying to squeeze into MY offer are ya...HA)

Heck we can both help GaryN out Gambler.

You maintain, clean and wax the bike, ...and I'll ride it. :rotf:

And Brad,

You can go to the bank that if I ever get up that direction, I will be stopping in to see you and Rhonda and even take you both out for that favorite drink and a meal.!

PS Brad,

I will be at Kitchener next year for sure, and my wife, son and his wife will be there with me !!

Thanks for the get well wishes everyone. I got home from the hospital at 10:00pm tonight. Everything went pretty much as they said it would. I haven't had anything for pain since 3:00 pm and so far haven't felt the need for any. I'm not supposed to do much including ride the bike for a couple of weeks. Not doing much comes easy, not riding the bike, not so easy.

Gambler and Eck,

I really like the idea of you guys cleaning and polishing my bike. Not sure I want a guy who's use to a 1st gen riding my bike though. Look what happened when Charlie borrowed Squid's. So since Gambler is closer he can do the cleaning and polishing and have it ready for Eck when he gets here. But I'll bet that I will be able to ride it by the time he gets here so we'll all just have to go for a ride, eat some food and drink some beer.:)

Gambler and Eck,

I really like the idea of you guys cleaning and polishing my bike. Not sure I want a guy who's use to a 1st gen riding my bike though.

So since Gambler is closer he can do the cleaning and polishing and have it ready for Eck when he gets here.

But I'll bet that I will be able to ride it by the time he gets here so we'll all just have to go for a ride, eat some food and drink some beer.

Now this sounds like great a plan (eat some food and drink some beer)..!!

Sure am happy all went well for you Gary! :thumbsup2:

Guest BluesLover
Thanks for the get well wishes everyone. I got home from the hospital at 10:00pm tonight. Everything went pretty much as they said it would. I haven't had anything for pain since 3:00 pm and so far haven't felt the need for any. I'm not supposed to do much including ride the bike for a couple of weeks. Not doing much comes easy, not riding the bike, not so easy.

Good news Gary! Glad to hear that all went well.

Hey ... I'm only a couple of hours away, so I can always do some of that riding for ya...

Cheers,

What's this I hear about a bike cleaning bee, we got Gambler, right handed, and Eck, left handed?, hey we can get both sides of the scoot done at once. The riding part I also noticed but I will need something to do while they clean mne, so I'll sacifice my time and see if a second gen is all it's pumped up to be, and oh ya Gary, you know it's not good to let your bike sit with only a half tank of gas, so you should top it up ASAP.

By the way, Gary, I was not in the 'cutting' loop either, I suppose that what happened, but I'm glad it seemed to work out ok and you are on the mend.

By the way, Gary, I was not in the 'cutting' loop either, I suppose that what happened, but I'm glad it seemed to work out ok and you are on the mend.

Carl,

I had to have my gallbladder removed. I don't know if there is that much cutting actually involved. More of a vacuum cleaner type deal I think. 3 holes for the TV camera etc. and 1 hole for the vacuum???

Hi Gary

glad to hear all went well, speedy recovery. i am still off work and doing my physiotherapy and they told me to keep moving. so if you need someone to ride your bike or give your vehicle a good run let me know. and when you said beer i fit that qualification real well.:cool10:

cheers, Scott

After they get a taste of the 2nd gen you won't get it back, they would never go back to the Antiques :stirthepot:

Brad

ahhhh, but I've tasted...heck I could even be classified as one who has "swallowed"...but afterwards I had to quickly down some TicTacs to get rid of the foul taste.

:stirthepot:

ahhhh, but I've tasted...heck I could even be classified as one who has "swallowed"...but afterwards I had to quickly down some TicTacs to get rid of the foul taste.

:stirthepot:

Well it's kind of like drinking black coffee. Once you develop a taste for it you'll never go back.:cool10: