IGNORED

Another Home Safe from the Rally!

Tom

Well I pulled in about 530PM from the International Rally..MAN IT WAS HOT IN TEXAS!! Anyway 483 miles today and the wife had a cold frozen Margarita ready for me..Good to be home. To all the friends I got to see again and the New friends I met..It was good seeing all of you! If ANY of you are ever in Blanco,Texas or the area give me a call,Ill leave the light on for ya! Snarley Bill and the other committee members THANK YOU for a great Rally and letting me be a part of it. Tom

From

Texas

Why not come to Ontario, Marca & I are sitting on the deck with sweaters on and long pants, what an awesome evening.

Come Hell or High Water Debby and I are going to make it to your BBQ Meet when you have it next..I think its around February??

Come Hell or High Water Debby and I are going to make it to your BBQ Meet when you have it next..I think its around February??

You dont want to come up in February on the Bike. Carls meet is near the end of May, and the snow is normally gone.

Brad

You dont want to come up in February on the Bike. Carls meet is near the end of May, and the snow is normally gone.

Brad

Brad,just keep me informed,will have to cage it because Debby just cant ride that far now..BUT She wants to see her Canadian Friends.. ..AND make more Friends!

Edited by Tom