IGNORED

Time to sell

MrRadi8

i would have to fall in love again to keep the bike. promise her diamonds, anything to keep the bike. you don't have to mean it. could work. :cool10::cool10:

Well, the part where she went screwing around with the stoner hippy pretty much ended that option...

Thats a Beautiful bike! :happy34: I have room in the garage just not enough money in the bank. :doh: Sorry you have to let it go and wish I could take it off your hands. Good Luck.

You and me both. LOL

I've had people calling to trade. Um, it's listed for SALE, not trade.

Then another wanted to know "what's your bottom dollar?". Well hell, why don't I just give it to you instead of being silly and selling it. Sigh.

You and me both. LOL

I've had people calling to trade. Um, it's listed for SALE, not trade.

Then another wanted to know "what's your bottom dollar?". Well hell, why don't I just give it to you instead of being silly and selling it. Sigh.

Hold firm to your price. That is a beautiful bike, if I had not just bought a 99 in June I'd be all over that deal.

Best of luck in selling it.

Joe

Hold firm to your price. That is a beautiful bike, if I had not just bought a 99 in June I'd be all over that deal.

Joe

Thanks. I think she's worth it. Just boils down to the actual cabbage someone is willing to part with.

Joe

:sign yeah that:

That's an excellent price for that bike!!

BTW, what number bike is it?

It does get better but the longer you were married the longer it takes sometimes.

Personally keeping the bike is great therapy. Sometimes just getting on and riding can clear away the anger and frustration. But if you have other toys and this one just has to go thats Understandable. Otherwise try to hang onto it or better yet sell it and Buy a 1st Gen:big-grin-emoticon:

Either way take from someone whose there too keep something to show yourself that theres positives in your life . It helps you to move forward. Your might still be temped to look back but doing it through a set of mirrors is the best way.

It does get better but the longer you were married the longer it takes sometimes.

Personally keeping the bike is great therapy. Sometimes just getting on and riding can clear away the anger and frustration. But if you have other toys and this one just has to go thats Understandable. Otherwise try to hang onto it or better yet sell it and Buy a 1st Gen:big-grin-emoticon:

Either way take from someone whose there too keep something to show yourself that theres positives in your life . It helps you to move forward. Your might still be temped to look back but doing it through a set of mirrors is the best way.

It was 23-years. But I guess in reality the last 6 months didn't count. Family just didn't know it. That's life.

There's light at the end of the tunnel. Right now it seems to be an oncoming train. People tell me things improve. I see it all around me. Just have to change some things and ride out the bad pavement here. Lotto or sound decisions I'll be back in the saddle one day. Just won't work for now.

I can't say that I know how any of you feel. I've been married 23 years as well but so far things are ok. I won't say there haven't been close calls. Neither of us has cheated but there have been other pressures that have come closer than I would like. We lived apart for 4 months due to job issues but it was almost a trial separation at the time. Things are tough right now because I'm unemployed but I hope that changes when the stress gets better.

I will say tat I have to agree about keeping something to help you get through. I know that when I thought we were headed for divorce, the bike was all that kept me sane. There's just no therapy like getting knees to the wind. Not for me at least. I hope that what ever happens it turns out for the best.

here is the trick to staying married as long as i have, (43 years). take the boss to the mall everyday, notice i said boss, (you have to let her think she is). you will never have enough money to afford the lawyers for a divorce. shoot the stoner hippy. it works i have 4 bikes. and no hippy to annoy me. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rasberry: snarley bill

I can't say that I know how any of you feel. I've been married 23 years as well but so far things are ok. I won't say there haven't been close calls. Neither of us has cheated but there have been other pressures that have come closer than I would like. We lived apart for 4 months due to job issues but it was almost a trial separation at the time. Things are tough right now because I'm unemployed but I hope that changes when the stress gets better.

I will say tat I have to agree about keeping something to help you get through. I know that when I thought we were headed for divorce, the bike was all that kept me sane. There's just no therapy like getting knees to the wind. Not for me at least. I hope that what ever happens it turns out for the best.

We had our ups and downs. Then she decided to live a double life, being single while I was at work/out of town and married the rest of the time. Fooled us all for months. If she'd put as much effort into fixing us/her that she did in her affair, things would be different.

But they aren't and that is just how it is. I've joined the percentages now. Bike not an easy decision, but the right one of the time.

here is the trick to staying married as long as i have, (43 years). take the boss to the mall everyday, notice i said boss, (you have to let her think she is). you will never have enough money to afford the lawyers for a divorce. shoot the stoner hippy. it works i have 4 bikes. and no hippy to annoy me. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rasberry: snarley bill

She had all the freedom and money in the world. Perhaps too much. Had she been required to work 9-5 maybe she'd have had a better idea of the world and responsibility. And loyalty.

As for him, I am just going to keep my thoughts as thoughts...