IGNORED

Small VentureRider Patches

Freebird

Folks, I'm almost out of small VentureRider patches. I need to get some new ones ordered but wanted to check with you first. Those of you who have purchased the patches, were you happy with them? Is our LOGO still OK or are you ready for something different?

As always, your opinions are important.

I like the couple I got - but I'd like to see ya mix it up a bit if you have ideas. :happy34:

It's an interesting idea, but I'll come out and say it....I wouldn't like to see the official logo changed to something different. Perhaps we could embelish something else as a limited edition, but I dont want to not have the original design available or changed to something different.

I'm all for ideas, and please believe me I'm not trying to squash anything that anyone has in mind. But I want to keep the logo as it is as the official trademark of this group. It's part of our history and I would like it to be passed on like that. Just some babbling out of me, but I'm open to hear others ideas and takes on this :)

It's an interesting idea, but I'll come out and say it....I wouldn't like to see the official logo changed to something different. Perhaps we could embelish something else as a limited edition, but I dont want to not have the original design available or changed to something different.

I'm all for ideas, and please believe me I'm not trying to squash anything that anyone has in mind. But I want to keep the logo as it is as the official trademark of this group. It's part of our history and I would like it to be passed on like that. Just some babbling out of me, but I'm open to hear others ideas and takes on this :)

Ditto

Don, I really like the colors and the name on this. I think the star in the middle with the name top/bottom though looks too much like the STAR Touring and Riding logo? With all those colors, it could cost couple of bucks - but I would buy one because for me it would be unique, and colorful.

Just my two cents

Ditto two