IGNORED

Carl (Marcarl) went down

Wizard765

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy smoke, cover up them sticks, i just about fell out of my chair when i seen the pictures.

take your time Carl, that knee is not good lookin.

sorry to hear you are not making it to the int meet, but you have to take care of yourself.

Scott

I know the rules, we must post pictures,,,,never mind that I'm getting bored and want something to do, but I'll follow the rules and post the 'progress' I really thought that maybe the scoot would run today, but so far no luck, Marca won't let me anywhere near it, least I could do is hear it run,,, and maybe just test it out a little to make sure that nothing is ceasing up from lack-a-wana. Problem would be, how to get the leg over the seat??????? maybe I could ride sidesaddle.

Nice colors eh???? just a real pain to get them so pretty.

Hey I know it has been suggested putting hamburger on your leg but I really don,t think you needed to add mustard and what ever other condaments you felt like adding.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BTW I am on vacation this week so don,t be surprised if I come rolling up your driveway one day soon :thumbsup2:

I know the rules, we must post pictures.............................

Are the pictures from today :shock3:, cause it still looks bad. The knee is swollen like a balloon after 5 days.

Mark

Yep, that's Monday Morning pictures, but that may not look as good on paper as it does in real life, the swelling has gone down big time, so much so that we can now figure who the main culprit is. It's called the MLC or Medial Colateral Ligament. It runs on the inside of the knee from the top bone to the bottom bone and helps keep the knee lined up so that you go straight. Thanks goodness I'm not riding, have enough trouble going straight without ligament problems,,, I'd be all over the road.

So when are you coming down to feel sorry for me personally???????:dancefool:

Oh that looks ugly!!!

Take it easy. Let it heal.

I dislocated my shoulder when I was younger, and didn't let it rest like the doctors told me.

After several other episodes, I had to get it fixed with surgery.

Much better to let the ligaments and tendons rest and maybe there won't be any permanent damage.

God Bless Carl.

:backinmyday: goin for third base wasnt ya...........did ya make it or get taged out???????????come on tell us the rest of the story! ! !:223:

1st Gen Rider. I'm betting he made it!!!:confused24:

Nope, didn't make third,,,, but I did get two runners home and we won the game 17 - 4. Guess it wasn't all that important to get those runs home, but hey, I did it for the team.

I hit a good ball,,,i'm not really known for such things,,,, I tagged it well, it went over the pitcher, over short and as I was round 1st I noticed the fielder chasing it to the fence. In my head, I was heading for third, that became a little doubtful as I rounded second but I thought, what the heck, the ball was rolling back to the short stop, I might make it. By the way, I can outrun fellas much younger than myself, I'm no slouch when it comes to running. When I was half way I was looking at third and the glove was up, and I thought, ohoh, stopped looked back to second, decided on third and wondered, slide, dive or pickle. I think it was slidedivepickle, but there I was on the ground. I stood up, check my knee, seen a small, I mean small raspberriy, walked off the field, grabbed my glove and pitched 3 palyers before I realized the knee was not doing what it should, so then the fun started.

I missed yesterday, had too many other things on the go,,,,napping is important in a bosses life.

Today Saddlebum stopped by and we wasted the afternoon talking about everybody that wasn't here,,,,we had a lot to talk about,,,, took 3 coffees before I could get him to get up,,,,,,I mean he spent the afternoon and we enjoyed each other's company for the time it took to drink 3 coffees. Thanks Ben, it was great to have you over.

Jopie and Mary stopped by on Tuesday, so I wonder who's turn it is tomorrow. Tonight we going out to Kitchener to watch my daughter play...............I can't say that word on this forum,,,I hear it's a bad word now and can onlly be played by older wiser people.

Anyways, today I'm kind of walking around on my own, keeping the crutches handy but able to get up without waiting for 5 minutes before I can move. I think that's kind of good. Tomorrow I plan to look at the scoot to see how high the seat has risen. You know if you don't ride for a while somebody comes along and boosts the seat up so you have to swing the leg higher to get on.

I'll leave you with some pictures from yesterday, because the camera person was on strike today.

Picture 1 Monday

Picture 2 Wednesday

Picture 3 Look mom, no crutches

Figures only a DUTCHMAN would count exactly how many coffees a guest would drink. On the other hand I'm not sure just how Dutch he is. You see I noticed that when he tosses a cigarette that he has been smoking there is still 1/16 " of white paper left, No true Dutchman would waste that much tabbaco:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:In the end it was a good visit, although Carl may not feel the same way seeing as how I cut into his nappy time. BTW since he dropped his pants for me :225:I can honestly testify that he has a legitimate excuse for not being on the job, that leg looked nasty, I mean even more so than his good one. You know he actually has it pretty good though Marca really caters to him, I wouldn't be suprised if he milks this for all he can.:95:

Actually, I'm doing pretty good. The crutches have been parked, but I don't make a big issue of walking just yet. I don't think Marca has noticed that I'm somewhat mobile, so I'm just letting her nurse me for a little while longer,,,, just so that she'll have it down pat,,,,you never know who else may need some nursing in the future.

Sat on the scoot yesterday, and almost went for a ride,,,,,but thought the better of that, after all it was Sunday and we had company coming,,,, didn't want anybody getting the 'wrong' impression. As it worked out,,,,,food was real good, company was super and the pictures from the rally were much appreciated.

Carl

Good news Carl. Keep those sticks hany for long distance for a while leg will tire out quickly. I've been able to get a little bike time in finally. Fixing not riding. The warden has been playing gofer for me so I don't have to get up and down as much.

WHAT A WOMAN!!! Maybe one of these days I can get her to help me throw this leg over that thing and.....

Good news Carl. Keep those sticks hany for long distance for a while leg will tire out quickly. I've been able to get a little bike time in finally. Fixing not riding. The warden has been playing gofer for me so I don't have to get up and down as much.

WHAT A WOMAN!!! Maybe one of these days I can get her to help me throw this leg over that thing and.....

And.....?

Man, the last time I saw a pair of legs that looked like that, they were on a chicken!!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Somebody once said that this was a nice site to belong to,,,,,,so when are you all going to start proving that,,, so far,, oh never mind, you all will take it the wrong way anyways.