IGNORED

wny meet and eat

BIG TOM

What a great time...thank you ,thank you, thank you..that is for all of you who took the time to participate in the meet and eat..we had 32 members and guest who showed up at one time or another fot the activities...It was super to meet some new family members for the first time..GS51 ,SKYDOC, MIKE AND TINA MIDNIGHT, ADVENTURER, RIDGEWAY, YAMIMAN TO NAME JUST A FEW....Thanks to the regulars BONGOBOB ,SPANKYM, CAPTAIN, HARLEYMAN, HOFFY,AND JGOROM... PP&J.. It was great seeing you again and your son...and for bringing N.Y.GERRY..It was so much fun ...special thanks to terry,michella and chad from PIONEER MOTORSPORTS for allowing us to camp and take over your store for the day..and for the gifts and prizes you donated for our bike show....HEY IT WASN'T FIXED....SILVER IS THE BEST COLOR..OK ....2ND BEST...LOL..... THE FOOD WAS GOOD, THE ICE CREAM WAS GREAT AND THE COMPANY WAS THE GREATEST....Taters has a headache this morning...wonder whats thats from....GRAPES MAYBE??? How you feeling Becky? these two gals can burn a mean marshmallow with the help of our own pyro (TINA midnight):sign20: thank you all for attending...this will take place again next year..and will be even better.. again thank you all...:clap2::clap2::fnd_(16):

Well let me just add here That Big Tom did an exceptional job of showing all of us a great time at his M&E. Weather wise we lucked out as the rain always seemed to be ahead or behind us. Except for a little after rain road spray we all stayed completely dry. It was great meeting so many members that i have spoken to here but never met.

Had a long conversation with SkyDoc while at Bongobobs to pick up some spare parts and had a great time. Skydoc rides a missle disguised as a 1st Gen. and blew past me with my son close behind like I was standing still. WOW!

The hospiatlity was first rate and I realize now that I have some big shoes to fill with my M&E next month . Details to be posted soon. To all the others that showed it it was a ball laughing and joking with you all, meeting you all and riding with you. I hope we can do it again soon.

Oh and i promise the topic of National Health care will NOT be discussed at next months M&E or any other topic that does not include good fun, riding or the friendship that we all share.LOL! That ones on me!

Again Tom, Vicky, Bongo Bob and all the others that helped make this a great meet Thanks again it was wonderful. PB&J

P.S. My son Henri says he had agreat time too and hopes to meet more of the gang next month.

P.S.S. Oh and Rawhide is really sorry now that she missed it.

First of all everyone.....

Had a wonderful time with all of you.

Hope everyone enjoyed them selves...

but today....as I was reminiscing....

you are all....... messed up! LOL

Tom did a great job and had lots of surprises for us. ( But what was with that panty flag at his camp?) Talk about messed up.... THANKS MUFFIN MAN! HE WAS FLYING IT HIGH AND PROUD.!

Everyone (evedentally) had ice cream except for Ridgeway, Becky, and myself.

Did you forget about us guys?

Thanks to the grillman...Buffalo Bodnar...great job!

Congratulations! to all our Bike Show participents.

The winners were as follows....

1st gen

1. N.Y. Jerry

2. Adventurer

2nd gen

1. BongoBobby

2. Big Tom (now who is surprised?) :rippedhand:

Combined Other

1. Hoffy

2. Harleyman

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Edited by TATERS

:thumbsup: Well we just got back home.We put 910 miles fro the weekend.Tom we certainly had a wonderful time and would to take this time to thank you and Taters. And also a special thanks to Pioneer.You guys are lucky to have a dealership that cares.

Well we rode about 70 miles friday in a light to moderate rain,Sat was good and sunday we left Springville and by the time we got to Chaffee we pulled in Pioneer and put our rain gear on. We rode today a about 30 miles in rain so not bad. Anyway thanks again and the pleasure sure was ours to meet all of you. Thanks Chris and Beverly Ridgway

Tina and I are home safe and sound.

We would like to say thanks to Big Tom and Taters for a great time. There was good company, good food and a nice dry ride.

A big thank you goes out to pioneer motorsports for for being such a good dealer and letting us sleep in their side yard.

It was wonderful to meet so many new (and interesting) people. I still say that one will never meet a better bunch of people than those on this site.

A big thank you goes out to Don for creating this site which allows us all to get together.

Thanks again to everyone who helped put it all together we had a wonderful time.

Mike and T

Guest RawHide

Yeah Phil talked about it all day...oh well maybe next month will be better for me if not thank you for all those who wished me well. I am still out of whack...did you hear me Big Tom! What can I say, IT AIN'T EASY BEING A WOMAN!

See ya all soon

Joanna "RawHide"

Yeah Phil talked about it all day...oh well maybe next month will be better for me if not thank you for all those who wished me well. I am still out of whack...did you hear me Big Tom! What can I say, IT AIN'T EASY BEING A WOMAN!

See ya all soon

Joanna "RawHide"

blah...blah...blah!!!!!:stirthepot::fnd_(16):

thanks to Tom for a great time, and all who helped, and Pioneer who treated us royally. just got home from Staten Island with the new [ to me ] MM Venture, pics to follow when I get it off the pickup. looking forward to the CNY meet and eat in August. Jim