IGNORED

07 venture on a honda lot

painterman67

ok

I went down there to check on this bike today. It was well maintained from what I could see. No scrathes or dings that I could find . The bike started wright up on first try and I had already chercked the headers to make sur eit was cold so no cheating cranking a cold bike. NO noticeable vibrationswhen sitting on the bike and all the options worked as they should as far as I could tell.

Dealor said his best deal would be in thge $12,000.00. I'm a 1st genner myself so not sure if this is a good price or not. Big downside is this prticular dealor does not allow test rides. Something about their insurance want allow them to they had someone crash on a test ride and now that is what the insurance company says.

Previous owner as I was told was original owner and added lost of extras. I was told about $5 grand worth but again I dont know the price of 2nd gen goodies but it does have a lot of extras from what I could see.

I was told previous owner traded for a new 1800 wing so he and his wife could do a cross coumtry ride.

Not sur eif this helps you guys as I am unfamiliar with the 2nd gens. Oh yeahn I also checked the headers after it ran a little and all four were evenly warm. Stock exhust was a little quiet for mee too.

David

I looked for the right bike for over a year, and last month just settled on a used 02 midnight . Not event the Yamaha dealers here in Columbia, sc keep Ventures on the showroom floor. I was looking for another helmet at the Honda shop and there sat a Venture. It was an 04 with 48K miles, silver in color. Not that much goodies, but they wanted $9,999. I'm sure they will come down some. I thought it too high of a price. Its just my luck though to see one just after I bought mine. I'll also look into this one if someone wants.