IGNORED

McDonalds new ad

Cutty

Having seen McDonalds new ad with the minivan and the biker, I sent them an e-mail reminding them how bikers are very CHARITABLE when it comes to the "RONALD McDONALD HOUSE". They're reply was that they would check with the ad company. Has anyone else viewed this and what are your thoughts??

Yea, he was out of line. The thing is though, he was SO goofy and SO out of line that it came across as comedic to me and not a slam against bikers. I thought it was funny and did not feel offended after seeing it. That's just me though.

I thought it was pretty funny. Like has been said, it was so over the top it was comedic. Let the Minivan set have their fun. Notice they took the least cool (minivan Dad) and the most cool (biker) and flipped them. Parody is flattery. No offense taken. It means we're the coolest.:thumbsup:

The first time I saw it , I thought they were kinda makin the biker look goofy, but then I guess we have goofs in everything. Regardless I dont eat at Mc D's or any of the fast food joints and this commercial surely didnt make me change my mind. Im even more determined not to eat there now. :thumbdown:

Guest Ken8143
Me LIKEY way Too Funny. I would of spiced it up with a Hot Babe on back of Bike and she jumps off calling him an @ss and jumps into Minivan Passenger Seat. LMAO now

:clap2:

Yeah! What he said!