IGNORED

Accessory LED Turn Signals

I added these a whlie back and thought some one else might be interested.I added the

Signal Dynamics light bar under the trunk and the Yamaha spoiler with brake light, and

decided I wanted some turn signals up high to match.I ordered a set of 3 inch light bars

from Custom Dynamics in clear with a chrome base.They light up amber.You can also order them with a red or amber lense and also with a black base.I think they were about

$45.I wanted them to blend in with the antennae when I got them mounted.I bought a

1 inch wide piece of aluminum to cut the mounting brackets out of.I then Wrapped the wires in electical tape and ran them down and under the trunk with the coax from the antennae,and then to the wires behind the tag.Attached to the coax with small zip ties.

I really like them and they blend in with the antennae.You don't even notice them until they light up.I also polished the aluminum mounting brackets so they shine pretty good.

Nice addition. Gets them up where people are more likely to see them. :thumbsup2:

Any trouble with noise through the radio or CB when you're on the brakes. That was my only thought about running the wires down with the Antenna wires.

Yes,they are visible from the sides.They come with 2 wires,one for low intensity and one

for high and 1 ground.I just wanted them for turn signals,since I have a LED board in the

tail light,Signal Dynamics light bar and the Yamaha spoiler that came with dual intensiy

light.I just twisted both the hot wires together and wired for turn signals only.

Yes,they are visible from the sides.They come with 2 wires,one for low intensity and one

for high and 1 ground.I just wanted them for turn signals,since I have a LED board in the

tail light,Signal Dynamics light bar and the Yamaha spoiler that came with dual intensiy

light.I just twisted both the hot wires together and wired for turn signals only.

Which LEDs are these from SigD? Nice set up!

thanks for sharing.. Cheers!

They are the 3 inch,clear lense, chrome base,that light up amber in color.They are about $45.They also have the red lense,amber lense,and can get black base if so desired.I wanted them to blend in with my antennaes and not be too visible until they light up.

The ones I ordered are item #02241.

Ahh that's what I was looking for, the parts number.. They have SO many lights, it's sometimes hard to figure out what is what from their inventory.. fun people to deal with..

Thanks M8.. MUCH appreciated..

The one you are looking at has the amber lense.The ones I have are clear and light

up amber.When you go to their home page and click on cycle products.Scroll down

until you see the light bars.When you click on that,it's riight under the number you

listed.

The one you are looking at has the amber lense.The ones I have are clear and light

up amber.When you go to their home page and click on cycle products.Scroll down

until you see the light bars.When you click on that,it's riight under the number you

listed.

You and I are not in sync LOL ... I am going here... http://www.signaldynamics.com/products.htm

is that not correct? att'd is the screen(s) I see ... and I don't see anything like you mention. I went to both the 3" and the 6" light bars sections.

since I have a LED board in the tail light

Don't have clue what an LED board is ? Is there something I should be installing if I want to use some LED's ?

• 1 month later...
Is that a plug and play or do I need a load eq?
No load equalizer. It just plugs in using a standard plug on a pigtail. The board mounts onto the screw holes used by the tail light cover. Very easy.

I have the old 128 LED model. They went down to 32 but are back up to 100. That's great. The only thing wrong with my light is the main board is so bright that the 3 white LEDs they used for the plate were not enough. At night you couldn't see the plate at ten feet for the brilliance of the tail light itself. I added a 6 LED plate light on the plate frame and was good to go.