IGNORED

Asheville - home check-in

Venturous Randy

Had a nice ride home across the mountains, took a little over an hour. Laura just yelled down at me to come help unload everything.

What an absolutely super bunch of folks. This was another great get together in Asheville and it seemed everyone had a great time. We had great food, a little rain, great rides with LOTS of twisties, a little rain, great visiting around the campsite, a little rain and more good food and the loudest frogs in the lilly pond I have ever heard. I was not sure at first how many were going to be able to show up, but we had a bunch of people and bikes there.

I will check back later and hope I can get the pictures out of the camera. Thanks everyone for helping Laura and me have such a great time!!!

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

Guest HdHtr

I made it home by 4 Saturday. Great time, really appreciate seeing everyone. It was a good thing Randy!! And it was so nice finally getting to meet you! Attaching a couple of pics I took.

We got home safely and dry at 2:00PM. We really had a great time with all the twisty roads, Biltmore House, people, food, campsite.........We want to say thank you to everyone that made this weekend what it was. We especially want to thank Randy and Laura for their hospitality. We went to the Biltmore house with David and Laura and it was amazing. What a great group of people!!!!!!

John & Melinda

Just got in about 30 minutes ago. Had to stop on the way to watch muffinman put in a fuel pumpon Art's Voyager and then another stop as Dave and Tim were headed down a different highway. On that stop we had to wait for my clutch line to cool down so I could have a clutch lever pressure to sreak of. Then on home. After can get the pics on the cpu I'll add some pics as my wife took quite a few.

Had a ball meeting old and new friends. Its amazing how much more fun it is when there is a group.

Thanks as previous stated to all who had a hand in getting this M&E together.

And a special thanks to John and Melinda for supplying the last days breakfast.

Moma Laura what can I say. You and Randy went out of you way to take care of everyboby in the group and a few trvelers who werent.

Jeff ,

The bike is running better than ever and thanks for the tutalige in plug wire and how to haul a trailer. You take care of yourself over there in the sand box my brother. Our prayers wil be with you.

David

Got home at 1am this morning after riding to Easley SC with Barend and Brenda. Mileage wise that was farther but speed-wise made it home in only 3 hours.

It was good meeting everyone, albeit briefly. I'll plan on camping next year.

Made it home at 10:30 AM. Had a great time with a great bunch of folks. Good food, good folks and good riding....a great combination. Glad to hear that folks are getting home safe.

I'm home FINALLY,it took a little longer than expected with a little fuel pump problem but thanks to muffinman it's patched for now.Had a great time,good to see old friends and to meet some new ones,hope to do it all again. Ride safe!

Arthur

I'm home FINALLY,it took a little longer than expected with a little fuel pump problem but thanks to muffinman it's patched for now.Had a great time,good to see old friends and to meet some new ones,hope to do it all again. Ride safe!

Arthur

Glad you amde it home safely Authur. Is Asheville getting a bad place for you to go? I remember last year it was your stator....Thank goodness for Muff being close by.

I finally made it home just now, it's 2:00 am Monday Morning what an adventure. For those of you wondering the bike ran great all the way home, go figure and i probably got the best gas mileage I have ever gotten. Maybe some thing I did when I was fiddling with it yesterday corrected the problem I had with it on the way up. But, that is not what made the ride home interesting. I'm to tired to tell ya'll about it now. the last 6 hours was in the rain. I'm soaking wet and need to shed this gear. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

But home safe and sound.

We made in home last night as well around 7:30 . Too darn tired to unload the laptop to post last night . Had a great time as expected ! Thanks to all that put this shin-dig together and that came to enjoy one another .

BEER30

It was great to see so many friends again and make some new acquaintances, as well! Thanks to Randy and Laura for their incredible hospitality and for making this such a wonderful event.

Rode away from the rally with AtlantaDragonSlayer, 86er and Fly-N-Lo. We had a nice scenic ride home and were able to satisfy Todd's craving for tacos at Jack-in-the-Box. We rode together all the way to Clayton GA where Todd and Landon headed west and Bob stayed for awhile to visit a friend.

As always, a great time with great people...

TERRY

I had a great time as usual. How can you not have fun around such a great bunch of people. It was great seeing the old family members and meeting new family members. Thanks Moma Laura and Randy for all your efforts and work. It was an excellent get together.

Landon and I hit the Atl area about 6:15pm Sunday and I rolled into the garage around 6:45. I unloaded the trailer and rolled it outside for the night just as it started to sprinkle. I shut the garage door and let the storms roll through!!!

Landon and I only made it to the rally for one, count 'em 1, night but it was well worth it. It was great seeing everybody! And the Jack In The Box fried tacos were excellent, I even think that Blackjack found that they are good! Hey Muffin, we may have a new convert!!!