IGNORED

Tuesday evening ride

Wizard765

For those that don't know it yet. Marcarl and Wizard765 go for a ride most Tuesday evenings weather permitting. Anyone wishing to enjoy the evening with us is encouraged to come along. We meet up at Marcarl's about 6:30 and head out. Tonight was awsome! Perfect weather. Ice Cream. Great Roads.. this is the life.

Wayne

Darn, I was on my way home from work last night and was wondering if you fellas were headed out on a tour. It was a perfect night for it.

I am on vacation the next two weeks (all four kids - camping one week, family cottage the next), but I am definitely up for another ride after I get back.

Take care, guys.

Forgot about rides. Went to Kitchener for Zeke's bike-night(seems to be new people took it over and not the same) a week ago and was pretty bored and would have rather been on a ride instead as fellow rider(Don from work--he came with me to Carl's last year on his Suzuki) works strait nights so go on my own(phantom wife doesn't go out week nights as she is too tired after work[might be able to convince her on holidays tho---will see]).Will be on holidays next 2 weeks so WILL TRY to make some . Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

So, is the tour going next week on June 30? Or is there a Canada day route planned for Wednesday?

Would tag along. No holidays planned for us.

Now that is a GREAT question. I like the idea of a Canada Day ride. It is a HOLIDAY after all.

Hey, maybe we will be able to join you next Tuesday!!!

Hey Bob:

That would be AWSOME!! But if we decide on a CANADA day ride you could still come.. I heard somewhere that you are off work for a wee bit... You could come the night before and stay at our house. Lets see what pans out.

Wayne

So why don't we plan on leaving Tuesday night, over night at some cheap dump and then ride away from it all day Wednesday and end up looking at some fireworks in the evening.

So OK, all my ideas aren't the best, so I don't mind if you trash one or two.

So why don't we plan on leaving Tuesday night, over night at some cheap dump and then ride away from it all day Wednesday and end up looking at some fireworks in the evening.

So OK, all my ideas aren't the best, so I don't mind if you trash one or two.

Carl, Wayne, I just passed this idea pass Mary, and she's all for it. You can count us in for the Tuesday night rides.

Jopie...

OK:

So it looks like we are going to take advantage of the holiday on Wednesday and make a day of it. We will be meeting at Marcarl's house and heading out for most of the day. I'd encourage anyone wishing to share the adventure to come along. It's gonna be a fun day.

Jopie ... how about you and Mary for this one??

The following week will be back to Tuesday evenings.... weather permitting.

Wayne

OK:

So it looks like we are going to take advantage of the holiday on Wednesday and make a day of it. We will be meeting at Marcarl's house and heading out for most of the day. I'd encourage anyone wishing to share the adventure to come along. It's gonna be a fun day.

Jopie ... how about you and Mary for this one??

The following week will be back to Tuesday evenings.... weather permitting.

Wayne

We'll be there. What time? Wednesday morning or Tuesday evening?

So, if this the plan, were would "the new guy" find you on Wednesday? Just looked at the weather, and looks like rain all week, but you know the weather, like the stock market , always a roller coaster!

Would be joining up, if all works our for us from Waterloo.

Steve

:canada::7_6_3[1]:

The weather can be a problem. IF the weather changes and it turns out better than it looks at the moment then we will be meeting at Marcarl's. I believe the plan is to be there and ready to ride at 10:00 am.

His place is between Brantford and Burford on Hwy 53. If you are heading south on Hwy 24 you would turn right on Hwy53 and it is about a KM on the right. Carl's Choice Meats. Sign right at the road you can't miss.

Been at the cottage since last Wed and didn't see this post until Carl flagged it for me. As I mentioned in a PM to Carl/Wayne last night, Anne was willing to book Tuesday off work so we could enjoy an afternoon ride and meet up with folks for an evening ride. Weather has definitely precluded that. Anyway, I now see from this thread that Wed is on if weather permits. Unfortunately, we also planned on a trip to Guelph on Wed to spend time with the grandkids, so we may not be able to join in.

Well, tonight is looking like rain, just like at the moment.

Wednesday Canada day is slated for 70% chance of rain.

Unless it clears or reduces the % of rain, we won't be making our way to Carl's.

Rain is my worst enemy and unfortunately, fair weather riders. :rain2:

Enjoy your Canada Day, Eh! :canada:

Steve

Hopefully weather cooperates for the morning as I am waiting for a ride.Hopefully will be going to Brantford tonight when wife has to go in for midights to help her fellow workers stop the company(Meriddian ) from allowing its machinery (actualy belongs to customer but plant is up for sale and nobody is telling the workers anything) Already stopped from removing injection dies from leaving and has to go back to help blockade the plant-----which is kind of hard with only 35-50 workers currently working and 400++ laid-off and holiday time. Have had in a bunch of workers from other unions today to help tho.Doesn't look good tho.

We may be up in Canada Thursday to deliver the Stator cover but not positive of that yet. Depends upon weather and whether or not we get the bike back today or Thursday (They are closed Wednesdays).

Soooooo Did you get it...? Did ya? Did ya? eh?

So we have plan. We ride!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe just down the drive, or over to get IceCream,,,,,,,but we could cage it,,,,,,look kind of funny though with all the leather and helmets attached. Need to paint a trailer, if it rains, could be done, need to do more things around the house,,,,need to find a stud or two to satisfy my wifes wishes,,,,,need to put up some shelves,,,,,,have to find a good place to eat after a whole day off and doing nothing,,,,,,,,my luck the weather will clear in the evening and we'll have to go see what all the noise is about at the distant neigbours,,,,,,hopefully my back will be more flexible by morning,, fixed the seat on Scamper today so Marca's butt will sit longer and better,,,,,,still have to install it, only takes but a minute,,,,had enough rain for now,,, maybe tomorrow we ride,,,, gotta ride,, last time was Sunday,,I'm having withdrawals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My back is not the best this morning, so weather or no weather, we staying off the scoot.

All are welcome to come and enjoy some company here though. I'll be trying to smear some paint on an old box for a new trailer, and the more that are here the more I can blame a crap job on somebody else,, if it turns out good though, I can take the blame for that.

I believe Wayne and Robin will be here for the day, so now you all are welcome as well. Lunch will be provided, but you'll have to eat it yourself.

Still calls for rain but sun is out right now so I can't resist - Anne and I are about to leave Toronto and if we don't abort due to weather, we will get to Carl's for a visit with whoever is there. Will also pick up my headset cable if possible.