IGNORED

Happy fathers day!

ventureohio

You know what they say....."The Father the better"......:rasberry:

WE WILL BE GETTING OUR RIDE IN TODAY. Probably gonna head up to Fernandina Beach for some ice cream, since its gonna top 102 today with a heat index of 110.

Oh yea..hey Squid, Jean got me two bottles of Fat Bastard. Should I save one??

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!

Edited by Ruffy

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there...... Gonna get a ride in I`m sure, right now I got the bags off it her and gonna give her a real good bath before the temps reach 100..... god I love Texas...... where men are men and the sheep are scared....:duck:

Happy Fathers day to all. Its still raining in New Jersey.At our house 7.5 inches since June 1ST. So far at least some measurable amount of rain 16 out of the 21 days this month. At least no flooding here. But not a good riding day. Every one enjoy your Fathers Day! Chris:thumbsup2:

Happy Fathers day to all. Its still raining in New Jersey.At our house 7.5 inches since June 1ST. So far at least some measurable amount of rain 16 out of the 21 days this month. At least no flooding here. But not a good riding day. Every one enjoy your Fathers Day! Chris:thumbsup2:

Yep I know what ya mean, havent ridden since MD, but gonna go for a nice ride this thurs.:fingers-crossed-emo Happy Fathers Day to all. Craig