IGNORED

June 15th, did you ride to work today?

Venturous Randy

Guest HdHtr

I gave up on working but I rode today anyway ... when I got home wifeypoo had a bunch of stuff for me to do ... that's sorta like working isn't it?

Beginning to think I should of rode longer!!

Yes, I did ride a bike to work today; 57 miles one way. But I rode the 03 Ultra Classic today. My 86 Yamaha Venture Royale is just too clean to get dirty. So was the Hardley but I rather muck it up than the Royale. Shirt and tie even; suit coat rolled up in the trunk.

I did, and on the Venture ,you keep that 50% up on the mountain

Richard, I hate to tell you this, but this one is coming south east and guess where you are from me. Yep, I hope you have your rain gear if you are going to be out. I doubt it will last long and will be better soon.

RandyA

I rode home from work this morning. Does that count??? Saw two bike, but this

was out in the country. I'll ride back to work tonight. I'm learning to ride in the rain (twice

on back roads) and it's a bit different but I want to do it some more so I can feel comfortable

in any weather.

30% chance of rain today but I rode in just the same. There was 1 other motorcycle in the parking lot when I arrived. So much for standing together here where I live.:thumbdown:

Well I guess I should have been more specific. I road the Road Star today not the Venture. Venture is in the shop getting a good once over to get her ready for the 11,000 mile trip next month.:thumbsup2: