IGNORED

Just a friendly suggestion..

cowpuc

While reading a post about who's going where when and taking what, it occured to me that I had no clue of where some of the places mentioned were at.. It also occured to me how really cool some of the places sounded and that if I knew what State the writers were talking about I would make a point to visit them to see for myself..

I am going to try and remember to include the State abrieviations with my ride storys in the future, if you think of it please do the same.

Thanks

'Puc :Cool_cool36:

:bang head:Thats a good idea. I have also noticed that most do not list the state that they are talking about and alot of states have the same town names. I was ready to meet some riders in Huntsville on a Saturday, glad I did not ride 500 miles to Huntsville, TX because they were in Huntsville, AL.

Would be nice to see that added. I recall seeing a meet and eat in Leesburg recently and was excited to see that. It turned out to be Leesburg, Fla and not Leesburg, Va which is near me. There are so many Jacksonvilles, Springfields, ETC.

No no no...you're confused. This is the one near Forest Avenue

are you sure about that??? I know that Forest Loop is close by.... (maybe I'm just lost now..)

:sign20: :sign20:

I'm serious tho..I do live on Forest St ... here's a map where my house is LOL

The reason that "The Simpsons" is located in Springfield is because that is the city name that occurs in more states than any other.

So why don't y'all meet me in Springfield at the Mickey D's on 1st street at the corner of Central Ave. and we'll discuss it.

:bang head:Thats a good idea. I have also noticed that most do not list the state that they are talking about and alot of states have the same town names. I was ready to meet some riders in Huntsville on a Saturday, glad I did not ride 500 miles to Huntsville, TX because they were in Huntsville, AL.

Hey, we road 500 miles to Huntsville, AL for the M&E and I live in South Carolina :rasberry:

Would be nice to see that added. I recall seeing a meet and eat in Leesburg recently and was excited to see that. It turned out to be Leesburg, Fla and not Leesburg, Va which is near me. There are so many Jacksonvilles, Springfields, ETC.

Yeah, I was excited about Leesburg to. I was thinking Leesburg GA, 'cause that's where one daughter, 2 grand children and (my wife's:innocent:) great grand daughter live.

4th. of July weekend, Madeline Island, on Lake Superior, gotta take the ferry from Bayfield, WI. to the island. Staying at the Copper Falls State Park in WI. that Thursday & Friday night. Then heading over to Madeline Island to stay at the Big Bay State Park Saturday & Sunday night. Any body wanna join or meat up, just give me a holler.