IGNORED

mc trailer

funrider

Check out harbor freight, They have a small motorcycle trailer for sale that will be on special I believe on june 12. for I believe $350.00 Can't even build one for the price. Item # is 66771-OVGA Anyone looking might be interested:scared:

For a towed vehicle to meet federal standards, (especially an imported towed vehicle) There must be a sticker affixed that states that the vehicle can not be towed above 45 MPH. This law has been repealed in almost every state at the state level. If you are really concerned about the tow ability of a vehicle above 45 MPH check the spec on the bearing hubs for weight and for "sustained highway use". Just an FYI.:thumbsup2:

Earl

I was only kidding. I figured it was something like that. I still remember when ALL Uhaul trailers said Top speed was 45MPH.

They still do...at least around here.

Means nuthin to me tho LOL... I towed my scoot home on a U-haul trailer and I sure as heck didn't keep it to 45mph...more like 70

• 2 weeks later...
:think: Still comes up $429.99 :confused24:

its going to be a 3 day sale! June 12 13 & 14th. it will be on sale for 349.99 with a 80 dollar savings

i was just there yesterday and i have some sales flyers from them

its going to be a 3 day sale! June 12 13 & 14th. it will be on sale for 349.99 with a 80 dollar savings

i was just there yesterday and i have some sales flyers from them

Do you know if this is an "in store" only, or catalog and internet also :icon_smile_question

• 2 weeks later...

NOT seeing Sale Price. I will call and "edit" what they say.

800# and rep first says the Sale was over. I say I have a flyer says Sale is June 12-13-14 he says please hold...then says retail In Store price only.

Asked about Raincheck if out of stock? He says depends on inventory at time you inquire at the store only.

Called Store and of course they have non in stock and no raincheck and check back with them in 3 weeks.

Called HF order # pressed 1 for cc purchase gave part# the Lady says non in the USA until 29 JULY. She says she can not honor flyer Sale Price and says Store Manager should give rain check. Advised closes Store is 100 miles to get Raincheck!

I give up on HF looking a Piggy Backer now...

FYI

Edited by frogmaster
adding more information

NOT seeing Sale Price. I will call and "edit" what they say.

800# and rep first says the Sale was over. I say I have a flyer says Sale is June 12-13-14 he says please hold...then says retail In Store price only.

Asked about Raincheck if out of stock? He says depends on inventory at time you inquire at the store only.

Called Store and of course they have non in stock and no raincheck and check back with them in 3 weeks.

Called HF order # pressed 1 for cc purchase gave part# the Lady says non in the USA until 29 JULY. She says she can not honor flyer Sale Price and says Store Manager should give rain check. Advised closes Store is 100 miles to get Raincheck!

I give up on HF looking a Piggy Backer now...

FYI

they had one and i bought it the daybefore the sale !!!! then went back the next day and got some money back LOL

and i also have a raincheck yet for another one

what can i say im GOOD!!!

Dray