IGNORED

St Charles Meet & Eat

Dooder1

Well Wild Hair and I got to my place at 2:15 this morning after a 250 mile ride from Snarleys place.

What a nice turn out met some new members and reunited with quite a few members from former events.

Did 525 miles yesterday going up and back. My last big ride for awhile with my hip surgery scheduled for the first of June. So wont be able to do Don's MD this year:crying:

Many thanks to Linda (Snarleys wife) for putting up with us all. Bill for putting on a great a event even though I was only there for the day.

Wild Hair just left my place heading south to his. Looks like he may get a little wet going home. Always nice to have Lowell stop in for a visit. Hope everyone has a safe ride home from St Charles.

P.S. I saw Cinderella Pig Out Again:stirthepot::stirthepot::stickpoke:

John

I got home a couple hours ago. Thanks to Bill and Linda for a great time. This was my first meet n eat (not counting MD) and hopefully not the last. Really enjoyed meeting everyone there. The forecast had not been too good, but except for one morning of rain, it turned out great. Made it all the way home without rain. Not sure that my son was so lucky. Have not heard yet if he made it home, but the weather there did not look so good.

Bill and Linda have a great home and we couldn't have asked for a better host and hostess. Thanks again!

Sorry, John, I did not know about your upcoming surgery. Good luck with that. Keep us posted.

Don

left dooder's,rain from marshell ar all the way to hwy 7,&I 30,no misshappes,just wtr,got home around 8 pm,one thing good,was the gas milage,up in the 50's,the week end was grand,all good fokes,

thanks BILL & LINDA[kinda]for all the work

will do it again

:thumbsup: for the ladys:innocent-emoticon: :happy34:

A big thanks to Bill & Linda!!

We had a great time. Great roads over to Herman, MO. Got to meet a lot of people to put faces to.

Freinds Danny & Patsy said they had a great time too and wanted me to pass it along!!

Had a dry ride home to Iowa and looking to doing it again?:thumbsup2:

Thanks again,

Bryan

Thanks so much to Bill & Linda. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: You put on a great M & E and were excellent hosts. Enjoyed meeting old friends and making new ones. Thanks also to Wrongway for leading part of the pack and a special thank you to Bill for making him turn around. :rotf::rotf: I will post pics as soon as I get them downloaded. Hey Bill, did you get a final count on who was there? Thanks again.

A big thanks to Bill & Linda!!

We had a great time. Great roads over to Herman, MO. Got to meet a lot of people to put faces to.

Freinds Danny & Patsy said they had a great time too and wanted me to pass it along!!

Had a dry ride home to Iowa and looking to doing it again?:thumbsup2:

Thanks again,

Bryan

Hey Bryan,

Too bad you dint have your tool box tralier with you that day, you could have made some extra money. We seen four Harleys broken down in and around heman MO. most I ever seen..

thanks bill and linda we had a good time even tho it was for only 1 day.....

met some new faces........and some old......:whistling:

now for those of u who werent there.......we actually got to find out that naked rider really rides naked......:stirthepot:..sorry no pics of that my camera broke as soon as I snapped of a pic of that.

and for all those of you who dont think snarley is snarley.....u should of been in the kitchen listening to lindas storys.....dont be surprised if bill ever shows up at your place with his own fork.....:stirthepot::rotf:

and yes roadkill really has a wife !!:D

What are you guys doing now,drive by meet and eats....:stickpoke: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Tell Dale,thanks for the phone call...It made our day...:D

Can't wait to see you guys at the Hub.....:cool10:

met some new faces........and some old......:whistling:

now for those of u who werent there.......we actually got to find out that naked rider really rides naked......:stirthepot:..sorry no pics of that my camera broke as soon as I snapped of a pic of that.

and for all those of you who dont think snarley is snarley.....u should of been in the kitchen listening to lindas storys.....dont be surprised if bill ever shows up at your place with his own fork.....:stirthepot::rotf:

and yes roadkill really has a wife !!:D

got to add to the fork deal. teaspoons are not acceptable. you can't get no food on them. i use a one off personally designed tablespoon. that is why i am going to be fined at the st. jude weigh in at maintenance day. bill :rasberry: ps. cindy, linda said thanks to you and all the other gals that helped her at the meet.

just wanted to say thanks to Bill and Linda for the food and friendship looking foward to next year. Cindy sorry about you camera maybe next time :happy34:. my wife did notice that we didnt stop at the DQ after the ride but i told her that the milk shake she got in Hermann would have to do this time.

Sorry I missed your doings. I'd planned to come down for at least a day, but found out my dad has cancer on Wed. and had to go with him to an appointment on Friday. I really wanted to meet you all.

Maybe next time.

Bill thank for everything sorry I missed out on the ride and eats on sat. but when I called home Teri said if I wanted to stay dry I better ride on sat. so there I went. By the way bill did you start the best that you keep inside sat. if you did, did you hand out ear plugs first. HA HA. Also I really like that 1300.

Hey Bryan,

Too bad you dint have your tool box tralier with you that day, you could have made some extra money. We seen four Harleys broken down in and around heman MO. most I ever seen..

Buddy,

I saw them too but did you notice,, if you looked up around the HD's broke down, all the "Vultures" that were circling? :confused24:

I stopped at a couple of them but they said they had a trailer or a pick-up coming.

Saw and stopped at one on the side on highway 79 south of Hannibal, MO heading back to Iowa. He said he didn't need any help but ask why I had a tool box with a rice burner? :think: So I told him most of my friends had Harley's, so someone has to have reliable transportation to repair them. :stickpoke: It is amazing how much he lacked in sense of humor? :rotfl:

Bryan : Who has reliable transportation, and enjoys it!

Mary and I rolled in the yard about 3:30 this afternoon. We wanted to stay an extra day and ride north but got word that my Dad wasn't too good so we headed home on Sunday morning.

Thanks to Bill and Linda for the great event. :clap2:

Pat & I met a lot of great people at St. Charles this weekend. Unfortunately age has reduced my memory to barely functional. Just wanted to know if I could add some of you to our "Friends" list.

P.S. This will be really embarrasing if no one replies...:crying:

Pat & I met a lot of great people at St. Charles this weekend. Unfortunately age has reduced my memory to barely functional. Just wanted to know if I could add some of you to our "Friends" list.

:happy34:Jim

Peg & I hope to see you both real soon and Love to be your friends. Tell Pat HI

Buddy

hey jim, you can always count me as a friend. it was you that aimed me in the right direction. love ya buddy. bill :2133:

hey jim, you can always count me as a friend. it was you that aimed me in the right direction. love ya buddy. bill :2133:

aimed in the right direction? Bill you hanging with wrongway again:innocent::stickpoke:

Made it home about 2:30 Sunday afternoon, a bit damp :rain2:and a little on the cool side. No problems on the way though. We wanted to thank Bill and Linda for taking the time to organize and put this event on. We enjoyed it all. We visited with old friends and got to meet some new ones too. Also thanks to Buddy , Peg ,Tracy and Laurie for riding to and from St . Charles with us. We enjoyed the company.:happy34:

Raymond and Joan

It was a great event. Thanks Bill and Linda for a great job and the wonderful hospitality. Debbie and I really enjoyed it. Got reaquainted and met some new friends too. We made it home about 7:15 pm last night. Ran into a little rain east of Springfield and mist around Claremore. Other than that it was an uneventful ride home. Ventureriders are great people by the way!:cool10:

Bill and Linda Had a great time, and Allan H and I didn't even attempt to burn your garage down either. Bill you got to be careful though, I think Allan's wanting your goldwing:scared:

I enjoyed meeting some of the members here too at breakfast on Friday. Wildhair its always a pleasure to see and chat with you.