IGNORED

MAC Muffler Contest

I have one set of MAC's left. I've gone thru the list of members that had indicated they were interested in an extra set, and still have this one set left. I thought I'd saved all the PM's and Emails, so if I missed you I apologize. Anyway, here's the deal. I figure the only equitable way to find a new home for the last set, and not offend anyone.... is to have a contest for all those that might be interested,

So, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 50. To keep things on the up and up, only myself and Freebird know what that number is. The one coming the closest to that number gets the MAC's. The price will be $275 delivered to your door, which is still a pretty good deal as the new retail is $319+ shipping. The contest will run for a week. So for those of you that are interested, get your ESP hats on, and post your number, and good luck. BTW, only one number per member... :)

Edited by Condor

174! no wait 55!

I'll stick with 55!

My stock mufflers are still like new, and I just spent all my Bike money on progressive springs, diaphragms, lots of other parts, and a really great shape backrest.

Though I'd be the smart-alek in this thread :)

I'll guess 36.

i am goin to try 36

Thom

Just a friendly note..... see post #4. Can we both guess the same number? :confused24:

Don't think so.... Looks like Thom will need to choose another number, as Stanman had posted first.

Better be quick, as it ends today..........

Morning guys. We have a winner. :sign woo hoo: Seven members posted numbers. Some were close, but one was very close...... Thom440 by picking a number that had already been choosen had to pick again. The second time around at 38 was the charm. The number was 41. So congradulations Thom. I'll PM you with the details. :thumbsup2: