IGNORED

today i am the bearer of GOOD news

Cinderella

I just got a call from the prosecutor.....yeah the one i pissed off:whistling:

are ya ready for this????????????

we got male DNA on the new test !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now as confusing as dna stuff is........it is my understanding it is male dna...cant be absolutely matched to him, but he cannot be ruled out !! some dumb figures like 1 in 16,000 thing.

to make it a little more substantial.....dale will need to give a sample and be ruled out.

please keep the prayers coming that he doesnt show up as one of those 1 in 16,000.

The prosecutor said this is very good news for us.......and we can certainly up years we want now.

Still no promises of not going thru trial......the perps attorneys secretary called the da yesterday and he has been in a trial and they are in the process of moving there office and so he will prolly talk with him the next day or so...maybe they are wanting to make a plea.

i know this is still long from over, but this is such great news for our case.

Ive been sitting here just shaking since i got the call.

Praise God, i finally turned it all over to Him a few days ago and He is coming thru!!!

Edited by Cinderella

I just got a call from the prosecutor.....yeah the one i pissed off:whistling:

are ya ready for this????????????

we got male DNA on the new test !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now as confusing as dna stuff is........it is my understanding it is male dna...cant be absolutely matched to him, but he cannot be ruled out !! some dumb figures like 1 in 16,000 thing.

to make it a little more substantial.....dale will need to give a sample and be ruled out.

please keep the prayers coming that he doesnt show up as one of those 1 in 16,000.

The prosecutor said this is very good news for us.......and we can certainly up years we want now.

Still no promises of not going thru trial......the perps attorneys secretary called the da yesterday and he has been in a trial and they are in the process of moving there office and so he will prolly talk with him the next day or so...maybe they are wanting to make a plea.

i know this is still long from over, but this is such great news for our case.

Ive been sitting here just shaking since i got the call.

Praise God, i finally turned it all over to Him a few days ago and He is coming thru!!!

Prayers have definetely been answered. Let's all keep them going.