IGNORED

The Owl is back

Black Owl

:wel_1Wa:

To steal Freebird's welcome to this site:

Welcome BLACK OWL!

We are glad that you have (re)joined. There are no strangers here, no cliques and no outsiders. Join right in and you will be warmly accepted.

We hope that you will introduce yourself and post often. :thumbsup: :rotf::rotf::1hotsht: :group cheers:

Ok Russell I will talk to you again:rotfl::rotfl::thumbsup2: Now dont go changing your name again.Think of it this way if I changed my name from Muffinman to oh lets say cupcake how many members would take me seriously?

Welcome back BlackOwl

Jeff

Hmmmm, Muffin...i'd love to frost your cupcakes pink......seriously!!:ice_awesome-vi46644

All this name changing goin on...might be a good time for me to do that too!!!

:crackup:

Brain, why don't you change your Name acording to Sturgis. Until you're on the Way to Sturgis, keep your Handle, when your back from Sturgis, change it to "txfromSturgis" until you're over half Time to next Years Sturgis Bike Week ?

:whistling::whistling:

Guest tx2sturgis
Brain, why don't you change your Name acording to Sturgis. Until you're on the Way to Sturgis, keep your Handle, when your back from Sturgis, change it to "txfromSturgis" until you're over half Time to next Years Sturgis Bike Week ?

:whistling::whistling:

LOL...or Sturgis2tx?

:happy34:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Seems like I never left.... :rotfl:

Now, if I can just get someone in California to respond to my request for assistance... :crying:

http://www.postsmile.com/img/summer/95.gif

That wasen't you. It was that three headed rabid dog!:rotfl: Glad your back. Now for another tail feather cut.:rotfl::D