IGNORED

ebay diaphragms

capn eddie

I just saw what the guy on ebay sold the last set of his diaphragms ( you know the ones he can only get one set at a time) for $147.00 :doh:. all i can say is someone wanted them pretty bad to pay that price when you can get them for $89.00 from sci at reg. price. i will wait until there back in stock and get mine at the venturerider price . I just can't belive people don't know that they are paying two to three times what it cost new.

For all of the folks that have priced the Diaphragm Assembly on line thru Yamaha or at a stealer (approx $150.00 each) $147.00 for all four doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. I am sure that there are members on this site that paid $85.00 each for the aftermarket entire assemblies that thought they got a good deal at the time. If it ment the difference between a running bike and a boat anchor with wheels, I would pay the $600.00 if that was the best price I could find.

But..... I sure am glad I didn't pay that much for them!!!:rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup:

Earl