IGNORED

83 Venture Royale parted out

chocking

I'm putting this in the classifieds as well.. Parting out my old 83 VR.. Plastic is mostly shot

Lots of other great parts.. Not interested in Ebaying stuff. I'm more interested in getting rid of most of the stuff rather than getting rich..

Backrest, Floorboards w/ heel toe shifter,TCI, very nice rear chrome and most all other misc parts.

PM me , ask for what you need and we'll make a good deal...

Clay

Clay,

I would be interested in the "leftovers" I dont need any of the pricey stuff. I have been working on so many 1st gens over the last year that my supply of bolts and attaching hardware and such is very low. I would be interested in items like that, give me a shout when you get the majority sold.

How is the fuel pump, and what would you want for it??frank

I'm putting this in the classifieds as well.. Parting out my old 83 VR.. Plastic is mostly shot

Lots of other great parts.. Not interested in Ebaying stuff. I'm more interested in getting rid of most of the stuff rather than getting rich..

Backrest, Floorboards w/ heel toe shifter,TCI, very nice rear chrome and most all other misc parts.

PM me , ask for what you need and we'll make a good deal...

Clay

I would be interested in the rear brake master cylinder, the clutch slave cylinder(The one under the cover on the left side of the engine) and if you have the reflector from the radiator side cover with the mesh in it, I would buy that as well.

Earl

Hey, thanks for all the interest and PMs on the parts... Floorboards are gone as well as slave and rear brake master cyclinder Still have a very nice driver's backrest, and all black top plastic , front fender, the nice rear chrome bumper along with numerous other parts.

Squidly... I'll kind of combine all the little bolts, screws and attachments together and drop you a PM sometime soon.

Thanks,

Clay

I need fairing clips (the clips that allow you to bolt together the plastic parts.

Drivers backrest? how much on that one?

also how much for the full radio and CB intercom setup all the electronics and cables and plastic that is for them?

Has the transmission got 2nd dead or is it been fixed? if so how much for the engine+tranny?