IGNORED

What I want for 2010 model.

ken

There's only two things I want for the 2010 model.

1) A good in dash CD player.

2) no payment no interest for 3 years.

What da think? Will this happen?

I think you'll have better luck with the no payment / no interest part than the CD player in the dash. They are not going to give up on the 8-track.....Ops I mean cassette deck.:witch_brew:

The only things I want, and I will be buying something this year, a dash with full gauges, new wheels like they put on the Roadstar, narrow white wall tires, fuel injection, and yes I would like a CD in the dash too. Chrome forks and controls like the midnights would be nice too.

Folks, why do you speculate about a 2010 Version of the recent Bike ?

There will be 2009 leftovers, but due to the 2010 EPA Regulation, there will be no 2010 Model.

OH come on Squeeze, we are dreaming here!:bawling: Have a hart, now I'll go to bed tonight and have nightmares.:yikes:

Just kidding, I know the true hurts me.:whistling:

OH come on Squeeze, we are dreaming here!:bawling: Have a hart, now I'll go to bed tonight and have nightmares.:yikes:

Just kidding, I know the true hurts me.:whistling:

Oh, i'm sorry, budddddd, i wulda haff Nightmares when dreaming of a 2Gen ...

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

If Yamaha wants to continue selling the Ventures, the secret is they have to continue to create a full dressed touring bike and keep the price around $15K, since Honda and HD is both over $20K.... :2cents:

Be nice but with that new motor I dont see it. I would suspect the big tourers aren't going to sell that well with the economy the way it is.

I want to have a "Tele-prompter" windshield and a Karaoke machine in place of the cassette player . Karaoke machine project the words of the song (so I know what I am singing) onto the windshield . So with my singing , I can cure anyones whine and chirps , and detour all the cagers out of my way . Also with my horrific voice , if I cannot be seen , at least I will be heard !

BEER30

I would like some of the stuff the gold wing has like heated seats and grips, gps, a heads up display would be great!! ( I dont think the gold wing has that). A built is stealth so radar wont see you would help out alot!!! and make sure there are alot of after market stuff like for the HDs and gold wings!! Maybe some cool clothes like they have also!! Oh and one other thing a alternator would be great also so we could add what ever we want and not over load the stator! Is that to much?

I want mine to have a elavator like in Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory.:crackup: Just push a button and it takes me anywhere. Or at least EFI, and maybe a cd player in dash with mp3 port still available too. I think that would be just the ticket. The golden ticket that is. Dan