IGNORED

The grandkids are coming , the grandkids are coming....

Cinderella

:hurts:

About 5:00 they were around 3 hrs away........mom and dad cant decide if they will come all the way yet tonight or not.....been a loooong day with 2 little ones in the car....

Grandma says..oh come on youre only 3 hrs away now!!!!!!!!:whistling: I cant wait !!

they were going to come out at easter, but decided since son in law is laid off..( has been since Nov) instead of chancing him getting called back to work by then they would come now....SURPRISE!

They left Ohio about 8 my time this morning,

Macy the oldest is finally doing the potty training thing after many many tries......and apparently she is being so good about it today and refuses to go in her pullup, but everytime they stop for her to go, she cant in a strange bathroom.......they get back on the road and 10 mins later she has to go potty...they stop and go thru the same thing all over again......:rotfl:

anyways Im excited and wont be able to stand it if they stop for the night when they are sooo close.....havent seen them since Christmas.....

those of you who have the grandkids close enough to see all the time are so lucky......

ok just had to share my excitement !!!!!

We know how you feel. Our daughter and son-in-law and grandaughter live in South Fl. its a 11 hour drive one way. We try to get down there every few months. Now that the littleone is 14 months old and walking its really hard not to see them more.

Enjoy their visit it goes by way to fast.

:hurts:

About 5:00 they were around 3 hrs away........mom and dad cant decide if they will come all the way yet tonight or not.....been a loooong day with 2 little ones in the car....

Grandma says..oh come on youre only 3 hrs away now!!!!!!!!:whistling: I cant wait !!

they were going to come out at easter, but decided since son in law is laid off..( has been since Nov) instead of chancing him getting called back to work by then they would come now....SURPRISE!

They left Ohio about 8 my time this morning,

Macy the oldest is finally doing the potty training thing after many many tries......and apparently she is being so good about it today and refuses to go in her pullup, but everytime they stop for her to go, she cant in a strange bathroom.......they get back on the road and 10 mins later she has to go potty...they stop and go thru the same thing all over again......:rotfl:

anyways Im excited and wont be able to stand it if they stop for the night when they are sooo close.....havent seen them since Christmas.....

those of you who have the grandkids close enough to see all the time are so lucky......

ok just had to share my excitement !!!!!

Im not old enough to have grandkids yet :cool10: But hey Im glad you are OLD enough:stirthepot:\

enjoy them while they visit and spoil the #### out of them lol

\John

im not old enough john.but somehow it happened.......:whistling:

they called a bit ago and decided to stop ..geez they are only 2 hrs away.but the baby was throwing a fit and Macy hasnt napped at all......

I think its mom and dad......they had enough...:rotf:I know its not macy cause every house they see she asks if its grandmas house.......:D.she hasnt been here since she was a baby.

If i had my van id run down the road about 2 hrs and grab those babys and bring here myself.....:rasberry:

oh yeah my van is broke down again.......:crying:.someone hasnt time to fix it yet..:buttkick:

....guess the son in law is gonna have to help while he is here ( he is a mechanic).....think its the fuel pump this time......and a dead dead battery from trying to get it running.....long story:whistling:

We just saw our grand daughter yesterday, Avery and her mom surprised me and showed up here for my birthday. Great fun and soon (end of June) Avery's twin brothers should arrive. Can't wait.

Cindy have a fantastic time win your grandkids.

I am sure that you'll enjoy them. My dad was always tell me that if he had known grandkids were that much fun, he would have had them first. I tend to agree with him.

Fortunetly all except one live close by to us.

Sorry to hear about your van.

Steve

Im not old enough to have grandkids yet But hey Im glad you are OLD enough

:rotf:

im not old enough john.but somehow it happened

oh yeah my van is broke down again.......:crying:.someone hasnt time to fix it yet..:buttkick:

:whistling:

Maybe he did not fix it as he knew they were coming and just didn't tell you :stirthepot:

Oh yah we like your long stories, they always seem to make me laugh

Gald to hear and I am sure you will enjoy every minute of their visit

BRad

I'm not a grandad yet, however I do have one married off and they are trying. I imagine it won't be too long then I'll know the excitement your feeling. Until then all I can say is congratulations and have fun! Enjoy em while you can cuz with the limited time anyone see's grandkids I would imagine they grow up even faster than our own.

They are bunches of fun!! got to see ours over Christmas for 2 weeks then they headed back to FLA. sure wish they lived closer..

sounds like u are another one of us who doesnt see them enough........

wow....I must say the ventureriders put out beautiful grandkids !!!!:D

I am patiently awaiting their arrival.......:whistling:

mom and dad and the baby "Reid" have been awake since 4:30..:rotf:...they let the macy sleep in....

see if they had just come all the way maybe the baby would have slept better......you know being at grandmas and all.....:innocent:

sounds like an extra pot of coffee is in order when they get here....

:rotf:

Oh yah we like your long stories, they always seem to make me laugh

BRad

yeah well if you had seen dale and i along the highway in freezing temps with crazy winds and it got dark while doing this.....trying to get that van onto a trailer..when it wouldnt start so couldnt be driven on.had to pull it on with too short of a what ever you call them..wench??..had to tie a strap to extend it...unhooking ..rehooking..pulling some more........and then the gas tank bottoms out before going up the ramps....and then figuring out we had to jack up the front of the trailer to lower the back to get it on.....

yeah Im sure you would have been laughing brad......:buttkick:

needless to say its still sitting on the trailer..........:rotfl::rotfl:

yeah Im sure you would have been laughing brad......:buttkick:

Not at the time, I am sure I would have had a few choice words.

Very sorry to hear about the van troubles again. Just remember that whenever these things happen it is not fun but later when things are going well, and you think back it can be kinda of funny. I know I have had my share of interesting adventures.

Sorry if I implied I was laughing about your troubles, did not mean it that way. Hope your son in law can get it fixed and you get to spend some good times with your family.

BRad