IGNORED

First PA M&E of '09

halfwitt

OK - I'm tired of sitting...I want to put together the first Southern PA M&E of the year and am thinking Gettysburg. My problem is that April is booked solid so I can't commit to anything before May 2nd. Who's interested?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, can't make it then, but we are still planning a week down in the area for the week of the end of June/beginning of July stationed in Reading. We plan on visiting the Poconos, NJ, Md, and Delaware. Maybe you can set up a ride for one of those weekends. Also, we would be glads to spend some time with any of you guys!!

Nope, can't make it then, but we are still planning a week down in the area for the week of the end of June/beginning of July stationed in Reading. We plan on visiting the Poconos, NJ, Md, and Delaware. Maybe you can set up a ride for one of those weekends. Also, we would be glads to spend some time with any of you guys!!

We will just be getting back from the Skid In, but we definetly want to get together with you and Becky, we will plan something around your schedule. Maybe you want to come down a week early and hit WV with us? Craig

Late April or early May sounds great to me. Hey Craig I thought the Skid-In was the 26,27 and 28 of June this year. I already made my reservations at the Microtel Gassway for then, Hope I didn't screw up on the dates.

Kim you have the rite dates, as I said we will be getting back from WV as Bob is heading to Pa, sorry for any confusion, hey you are gonna love WV. Craig:big-grin-emoticon:

David, let me know about getting a VA group together fot the PA Meet & Eat closer to time. Maybe we can meet at the same place in Leesburg (Sheets) and ride up from there. For the Skid-In I was going to try a little bit more senic route. I was thinking of taking RT 66 to Rt 81 then at Harrisonburg take RT 33 across the mountians into WV. I thought of meeting up say maybe at the Linden exit on RT 66. I took off both Thursday the 25th and Friday the 26th of June from work for the Skid-In, so I'll be heading up on Thursday morning and returning Sunday morning.

April 18th it is. We'll call it my birthday party! We are going to meet at Dunlap's Restaurant (http://www.dunlapsrestaurant.com/) The restaurant is about 1/2 mile from the battlefield. If interested, Battlefield HD is about 5 miles east on Rte 30. Make sure you take a ride through the battlefield if you have never been there. I need to make a reservation so please RSVP (even if tentative) to: halfwitt1@comcast.net.

I look forward to seeing everyone/anyone!

I am in contact with the restaurant and will let everyone know the time as soon as I have it. I'm thinking early afternoon (2:00ish?) because some folks will be coming up from Virginia. I'll post the time as soon as I get a tentative count and make the reservation.

I am in contact with the restaurant and will let everyone know the time as soon as I have it. I'm thinking early afternoon (2:00ish?) because some folks will be coming up from Virginia. I'll post the time as soon as I get a tentative count and make the reservation.

Hey Randy,

I'm only three hours away. Gettysburg isn't as far as the last M&E I went to in PA. Noon usually works better for most. So that would mean that I have to leave no later then 9am.:whistling: That way I can be back home at a decent hour. The crew that usually comes from VA should feel the same way.:thumbsup2: