IGNORED

First PA M&E of '09

halfwitt

Here's who I have so far. Let me know if I missed anyone or a count is wrong. I need to let them know if we exceed 35:

halfwitt 2

hcdagen 1

Ferrantelli 2

RTR 1

Riderduke 1

SteveP 1

N3FOL 1

KAWoodworth 2

ddoggma 1

hdyohe 2

hale374 2

Skid 1

Mini-Muffin 2

Venturing Sole 2

Whanna 2

Shortkid 1

Sleeperhawk 2

skydoc_17 2

dfitzbiz 2

cecdoo 2

(I wonder how the angry face got there?? I must've accidentally hit something)

Edited by halfwitt

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's who I have so far. Let me know if I missed anyone or a count is wrong. I need to let them know if we exceed 35:

halfwitt 2

hcdagen 1

Ferrantelli 2

RTR 1

Riderduke 1

SteveP 1

N3FOL 1

KAWoodworth 2

ddoggma 1

hdyohe 2

hale374 2

Skid 1

Mini-Muffin 2

Venturing Sole 2

Whanna 2

Shortkid 1

Sleeperhawk 2

skydoc_17 2

dfitzbiz 2

cecdoo 2

(I wonder how the angry face got there?? I must've accidentally hit something)

Well, heck, if your that angry about us all coming, I guess we just won't come. :stirthepot::stirthepot::rasberry::rasberry:

I'll be a little cranky if you DON'T show up!!:thumbsup::hihi::322::bluesbrother::big-grin-emoticon:

Okay, we will there :cool10:

Actually we will be there at Gettysburg Friday afternoon/evening.

Planning on going to the national park since we have a national park pass and never been there. Leaving around 5 am, should be there by 3 pm easily. :7_2_104[1]:

Okay, we will there :cool10:

Actually we will be there at Gettysburg Friday afternoon/evening.

Planning on going to the national park since we have a national park pass and never been there. Leaving around 5 am, should be there by 3 pm easily. :7_2_104[1]:

And some of us have real jobs:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::rotfl:

see you that saturday

Sounds good. We will see who all is going from VA and put together a nice ride up there. Glad to see that the bike is almost put back together.:thumbsup2:

Asked the wife about this one...I have it tentatively marked on the calendar....Suppose to be in NC that weekend, but nothing concrete yet....Actually the STAR Mid-Atlantic BARBQ is in Gettysburg this year in August...were planning on going to that...Gives me a chance to check the area out...Would love to ride up with the VA folks...

George & Donna In Virgina...

In response to an email I received --- I just want to clarify that I am not organizing a group ride for this meet and eat.

I hope everyone has an opportunity to at least see the battlefield if they have never been there. The battlefield has several miles of roads and many photo ops. You may want to find the monument(s) honoring those who fought from your state. This website: http://monuments.encounteratgettysburg.com/ will help. And this is another good site: http://www.virtualgettysburg.com/vg/ Check out the new visitors center and, if you will be there Friday or Saturday night, do a Ghosts of Gettysburg tour. You can also see the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg where my daughter hopes to earn her Masters degree in a few years.

Hope to see you there!

In response to an email I received --- I just want to clarify that I am not organizing a group ride for this meet and eat.

I hope everyone has an opportunity to at least see the battlefield if they have never been there. The battlefield has several miles of roads and many photo ops. You may want to find the monument(s) honoring those who fought from your state. This website: http://monuments.encounteratgettysburg.com/ will help. And this is another good site: http://www.virtualgettysburg.com/vg/ Check out the new visitors center and, if you will be there Friday or Saturday night, do a Ghosts of Gettysburg tour. You can also see the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg where my daughter hopes to earn her Masters degree in a few years.

Hope to see you there!

This is why we are coming up Friday, staying at the SleepInn motel in Gettysburg.

Mechanic and I going to the battle field and take few pics :whistling:

Hope to see you there!

There are three covered bridges on the back roads between Frederick, Maryland and Gettysburg. I have taken a ride through them a couple of times last year and will make the route available if anyone coming up from the south is interested in going through them on the way up or back from Gettysburg.

This would only happen to me....my MSC is at 1:30pm that sat.:doh: I cant miss it so, now I wont be able to make it. Sorry. I'll try and do the next one in the east.:(

Dang don't they know this is way more important. Sorry you won't be there, and I was looking forward to getting to meet you in person. Guess next time.

Margaret