IGNORED

Ready to ride

sleepy2

Last minute preparations to go for a ride. Homemade table I made last year is great for prepping - oil changes - cleaning - etc. Goes to total of 39'' and is about half height in pictures. Works on hydrolic-ram after the original design of floor jack didn't work out. Works great with multiple height adjustments and can do it with a touch of a button instead of jacking up and down with the jack.Have used it to work on a few other bikes and is great also for lawn tractors and snow blowers.

A neat garage is the sign of a sick mind...........:smash2::biker:

The best shops always had a gravel drive with wood barn doors in the back. I loved the smell of kerosene and old oil mixed with mold in the corners. They always had a pot of coffee perking on a desk covered with holed pistons, seized rods and cranks, and always ready to hand out tips on how to properly boil a chain.

pegscraper---It is MY 2000 Roadstar Silverado 1600(replacement for my 87 Venture Royale that was in accident last summer:95:----will put it back on road as soon as I can find cheap parts or find fairing I can adapt) Wife figured I(she) would like a newer model, but after a couple rides to Port Dover and Port Elgin area she wishes I had of bought another Venture to fix mine. Still looking for fairing and a few other things to rebuild 87 as long as I get it straitened out with insurance on how it is to put back on road. Once they said I could buy back and just fix it but then later they said I have to get a structional integrity test(strip bike to get frame checked by tecnition (only fairing got hit and laid down on ground--slow impact)

Am still thinking on changing stock bacrest for passenger to higher one and also for a trailer hitch (for the Roadstar)

mrwhitebikes:Pretty well have a good idea where somethings are and the pictures show the good side of a 2 car garage--mostly storage for things I or someone else might need! Am in the process of cleaning and organizing most of it! Will see by spring!

Maybe we can have a contest for the "Messiest Garage" to see who has the worst...

...must not take pictures....of garage...must not take pictures...

I'd be at a desided disadvantage.... I can't get into mine to take pics.... :( But I can try.... :) :rotf:

mrwhitebikes:Pretty well have a good idea where somethings are and the pictures show the good side of a 2 car garage--mostly storage for things I or someone else might need! Am in the process of cleaning and organizing most of it! Will see by spring!

I never could stand a clean and neat garage. I like yours, it gets used. Have you seen any of the newer Harley shops? We have a dealership in a new building in Bakersfield, and it looks like they wipe down every tool as they use it and carefully put it back in the tool chest, then they pull it back out for the next bolt on the tranny case, after they make sure it was cleaned the last time they put it in, at $85.00 + per hour.