IGNORED

its cold up here Burrrrrrrrrr

heatonmt

Hey HeatonMT !

Whereabouts are you up here? its a big country, even bigger than the US, we just live farther apart up here!, lol

If it makes you feel any better it was -30 (-22F) when I got up.

The news said that this has been the coldest winter in 15 years here.

Brian

Hey HeatonMT !

Whereabouts are you up here? its a big country, even bigger than the US, we just live farther apart up here!, lol

If it makes you feel any better it was -30 (-22F) when I got up.

The news said that this has been the coldest winter in 15 years here.

Brian

hey Brian... my poor Nina is out in Winterpeg on business yesterday, today and coming home tomorrow ... she's feeling some of those temps!!

hey Brian... my poor Nina is out in Winterpeg on business yesterday, today and coming home tomorrow ... she's feeling some of those temps!!

AAWWW i feel sorry for her, if you were a nice guy you would have gone to the peg instead of her, you shouldnt send a lady into that cold! :snow2::snow2:

Brian

Well here I am in Canada snow on the ground, bike back in arkansa,Teri back in Arkansas and boy am I home sick. I cant wait to go home tomorrow I keep putting my shoes together and saying theres no place like home but it not working.

:snow2:

Why oh Why would anyone go to Canada!:rotf:

OK back home after a week of installing barb wire machines. Boy is it good to be home rain and all. But it was hard to pry the remote from Teri's hand. I should have said I was in Vancouver I could have meet someone new. If I had to bet I will be Back.