IGNORED

carbtune II

hairman

I bought a used carbtune II on ebay and when I received it I only got 2 tubes in it instead of four. The picture in the manual that I got with it shows 4 and the pictures I have seen on here show 4. I guess I need four or does someone know something else about these? I'm afraid I have gotten ripped off because there is a place for 4 tubes in this one that I received. thanks hairman

As much as you might like to throttle him, talk nice and see if he'll take it back. If it gets ugly and it's a blatant mis representation then I would contact ebay and let them know. Do you have a listing of the auction that you can post here for us to see?

Only thing keep me from buying it on ebay was I didn't have the money in the bank till after the weekend. By then you had bought it. Thank you! Some good did come from this! Since "missing out" I have purchased the Carbtune 2 direct and except for not having the right size screwdriver the experience was as all the other have described, easy and almost a no brainer! Yours will be to after you recover from the current speed bump! Have you considered contacting Carbtune? They might be willing to help out! Anyhow as a fellow ebayer I feel your pain!