IGNORED

OK....I just gotta ask.....

Iowawegian

Is anybody in the upper half of the US going to be able to do any riding this weekend? I'm starting to go bonkers.

The hubby and I don't mind putting on snowpants and going for a spin in about 35 degree weather but it's to cold to even do that.

I know it's early but it's still in the 20's here, cold, snowed again last Monday and sounds like it's going to stay that way for a while yet.

I'm tired of pulling into the garage every night and seeing that chrome just staring at me.

This has been one verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long winter.

I'll quit my whining now...thanks for letting me vent.

I guess I'm in the UPPER, upper half of the US (Canada lol) ... we rode last weekend and I'm taking her out today and probably again Saturday. Temps around 10 celcius and sunny...snow patches in fields and near trees is all that's left (at least down here near sea level). Fortunately, I'm on the west coast and probably the only place in Canada where anyone can get out riding this time of year WOOOOO-HOOOOO!!!

This won't last long tho...clouding over Sunday with forecast of cooler temps and rain, rain, rain.

I went riding this past Monday, close to 45 degrees was warm enough for me. Just did 40 miles or so. Got to try out several new modifications made over the winter along with new brakes front and rear. When I get the chrome pieces back from California shortly, I'll post some pics and do the posting in RSTD link for improvements. Keep the faith, summers coming... even for us Iowans. God Bless. Mike

I'm starting to go bonkers.

The hubby and I don't mind putting on snowpants and going for a spin in about 35 degree weather but it's to cold to even do that. I know it's early but it's still in the 20's here, cold, snowed again last Monday and sounds like it's going to stay that way for a while yet. I'm tired of pulling into the garage every night and seeing that chrome just staring at me. This has been one verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long winter.

Ugh... I'm right there with you. The itch to go riding is killing me. Even when we've had a couple decent days, the roads around me are still so nasty with sand and cinders that I really don't want to get out on it. Come on spring!!!

Is anybody in the upper half of the US going to be able to do any riding this weekend? I'm starting to go bonkers.

The hubby and I don't mind putting on snowpants and going for a spin in about 35 degree weather but it's to cold to even do that.

I know it's early but it's still in the 20's here, cold, snowed again last Monday and sounds like it's going to stay that way for a while yet.

I'm tired of pulling into the garage every night and seeing that chrome just staring at me.

This has been one verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long winter.

I'll quit my whining now...thanks for letting me vent.

Here in Northern Illinois gonna get 4-7 inches of snow, so no riding for awhile.:250:

Gezzzz, the folks in Minn. are still rideing the Snowmobiles !!!

Winter not over yet. I got frost on my Windshields here in Seattle this morning !!! :innocent:

We do too but the sun is out and it's warming up ... got a 2 day permit and in about an hour, I'll be cruisin!

Obviously you don't remember the Halloween blizzard of 1991. It shut everything down for the winter. The last snowfall we got that winter was memorial day. Buck up it will get better. I had mine on the street last weekend. Relax it is coming.

Well guys (those who can't go out riding) ... look at it this way ... at least if you ain't out ridin the scoot, ya won't be gettin no speeding tickets .... (like I did yesterday!) OUCH!! $196 ... that's an expensive day of riding!

:crying:

Well Rick, sometimes you hafta pay the Fun Fee .... :bluesbrother:

Nice try to sneak in that you're actually riding while most of us can't.... :stickpoke::stickpoke:

Hey Deb,

I agree totally with you that this has been a LONG winter this year. I am also having a hard time walking by the bike in PMS conditions. I do find myself looking at photos of us on the bike, and thinking of rides in the future to get me through.

It is nice to know that there is another woman feeling the same things as me.

Maybe we should form a PMS Support Group on here. I sometime think if we did not have this to look forward too I would probably just go bonkers.

It sure is rough to deal with.

Yama Mama:325: