IGNORED

I'm next In Line (Hannigan) ;-)

Cougar

Well it is official today,

My Hannigan Conversion Kit Was ordered today at my dealership.

(I think One of the First 2K Millennium Color trikes they will be painting)

Should be installed sometime March and I should be able to ride by the end of March.

This is also my Birthday Present from my Wife *BWG* (cost approx $13,200) great wife eh? .:)

I will be removing ALL of the rear of the bike from the bottom of the trunk and the

only thing left under the trunk will be the drive shaft. ALL will be sold on eBay or here.

I will also have Don's Great Center Stand (SOLD)

The other thing I will have ready pretty soon is Venture Dads Complete Hitch (SOLD) System witch

has work very well also. (having a new one added to the trike) has to be a different design , by hannigan.

The rest that will be removed-- Rear Tire, each side of rear tire - A-Arm stuff? Lower light bar under trunk (SOLD),------ Both Hard Saddle Bags (SOLD) ,

--------Saddle bag Guards (SOLD), -----------Fender, Rear Tail light, Rear Shock (SOLD) and Blinkers .

I am sure some of you will figure out what else I don't need anymore... oh maybe even the Kick Stand.. ummm.

Make sure you spread the word that the Saddle bags are the Millennium Color's very hard to find. or to try and have

one's painted to match. (one saddle bag is going to be sent for color match and come back)

Anyways , I am very EXCITED !! And all this should be done by the time all this damn snow melts!

I am also snowed to the point that I could not bring my bike there. my Dealer at no charge 70 miles

away is coming to pick my bike up with his bike truck rig. no charge.

P.S. >> I did hear from one other trikster that his (WHINE) went away when he added his kit. (not hannigan)

Now wouldn't that be something. I wont believe it until it happens to me *lol* But you see I still have this bike

no matter what! I love it. (medical reasons for triking) and other issue's.

Jeff

Edited by Cougar

Cougar,

You have another p-email.....:thumbsup2:

Oh Cougar, one more thing...

No need to pay attention to DaveCB's email.... here is why... :stirthepot:

See, my poor ol-friend Dave doesnt have time to be buying any more bike parts.

Dave already has a big "pile" of brand new bike parts that he hasnt even installed yet and the parts are all still in thier packaging..:crackup:

OH wait ..there is more..

My buddy Dave also has a brand new condor stand and a brand new floor jack that he hasnt even used or figured out how to use,(but he is having a problem with the condor stand..), and if memory serves me right (which I'm sure his wife Dakota will back me on this one :innocent:), is that Dave also has about 6 brand new ceiling floresent garage lights still sitting in thier boxes on the floor in his garage along with the new wiring and electrical outlet / switch and box that the poor man hasnt put up yet and then of course there were some other chores the wife mentioned...:whistling:...but I think you get my point.. :rotf:

So Dave, ol-buddy, ol-pal, I'm sorry my friend, but I just had to send Cougar a P-email to see about some parts that I could install.... AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE....:buttkick:

Oh Dave,

My offer to help you install those chrome parts and garage lights still stands if you ever need my help..........:beer:

Congraulations Jeff, I know you will love it. Mine still has a bit of clutch whine but not bad, the good news is after the installation my speedometer and the GPS agree now. I still have some parts left over from the conversion too, my saddlebags sold on craigs list in about 2 hours.

Congratulations Jeff on getting started on your trike. The trikers & sidecars are growing by leaps now within the site. :cool10:

I hope you have decided to add a rake to the steering forks. While another expensive item it does make handling the bike a lot easier. I know I'm glad I did mine.

Once you get it back take your time getting used to the handling characteristics of the trike.

Hope to meet you at one of the meet & eats or rallies this next summer.

Larry