IGNORED

Women of VR photo shoot

Cinderella

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gene....I also dont think Lonna saw it yet, so the last cheescake of hers that you had is probably your last

:headache:

Squid ,

Just think of it as , " I was thinking of you " . No more Cheesecake for me , means more for you ! As your photo is now a goal for me to look like , but I could care less for the clothing .:banana::banana::banana::banana:.

BEER30 ( The new VR Chipp-n-dale dancer)

Ruffy Ruffy Ruffy....I am starting to worry about you my friend. YOU need to go back and look at the calendar photo again. :doh:

And put your glasses on this time...:doh: :rotf::rotf:

That's a bit extreme for Cheesecake isn't it?

Margaret

Ruffy Who?:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy Too Extreme

Look, im sorry, but that green V suit just does it for me.....:doh::doh::doh::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Here's the calender the gals did not want all of us to see . LOOK HERE if you dare !

BEER30

You Big Nut! . . . . I love it! You some how made me look thinner. . . .What till June. . .you won't recognize me. But thats' just my fat. . .how will you loose the ugly. . .cut off your head?. . . .lol :stickinouttounge:

You Big Nut! . . . . I love it! You some how made me look thinner. . . .What till June. . .you won't recognize me. But thats' just my fat. . .how will you loose the ugly. . .cut off your head?. . . .lol :stickinouttounge:

Well MASH-TATERS , they say that there is 3 things that attract women to men . How good looking they are , how rich they are , and How big their __ is . I qualify 2 out of 3 of them , so being ugly isn't so bad ! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

BEER30

Well MASH-TATERS , they say that there is 3 things that attract women to men . How good looking they are , how rich they are , and How big their __ is . I qualify 2 out of 3 of them , so being ugly isn't so bad ! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

BEER30

So you're loaded huh? :stickpoke:

Your not loaded your wife is. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Plus I thought you got that nuisance tax.

Margaret

Well , lets say she manages $$$$ better than I . And $$$$ is not an issue , when we have the "LOVE" and "UNDERSTANDING" for one another as we do !

BEER30