IGNORED

all women...take note.........

Cinderella

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like another battle of the sexes is in full swing, again! We got whips, chains, wet tee shirts, handcuffs, whoop ass, boobs ...male and female...Just wondering if any really new members log on here they are going to think they've hit nirvana and to think all this started with jvbailey3 asking about a rally...I think he has his answer now!!!! :rotf::rotf:

Ian

Thanks a lot Guys... Nobody got my back ?? :doh: :rotf::rotf:

I hid the spare key to the dog kennel under the water dish inside the pen Budster,, also I found out you can actually stretch out on the floor if you sleep diagnolly and pull all the hay away from the walls, the hay makes an ok pillow too!!

Ol Pucs got cher back Buddy!!

Yes honey, :Im not listening toI'll finish the laundry when I am done with this toilet bowl....

You get em Tatters. I noticed it's the same guys as usual on here. Guess the rest know better.:stirthepot:

hay buddy

now i have keep my thoughts to my self. but you are a fellow texan and i have never meet the little ladies that you have stired up. now you know in the deep south we respect and protect our little ladies but a glove has been thrown down. i like the idea of whips & chains, i'am all ready on the dark side with a c/t. so i'll help cover your back. this could get ugly :yikes:

old division saying " i am a lover, a fighter, a gunboat rider"

don c.

Thanks Don, I sat idle as long as I could, but I think I`m pretty safe.....:smile5:

You get em Tatters. I noticed it's the same guys as usual on here. Guess the rest know better.:stirthepot:

hay buddy

now i have keep my thoughts to my self. but you are a fellow texan and i have never meet the little ladies that you have stired up. now you know in the deep south we respect and protect our little ladies but a glove has been thrown down. i like the idea of whips & chains, i'am all ready on the dark side with a c/t. so i'll help cover your back. this could get ugly :yikes:

old division saying " i am a lover, a fighter, a gunboat rider"

don c.

Seems like another battle of the sexes is in full swing, again! We got whips, chains, wet tee shirts, handcuffs, whoop ass, boobs ...male and female...Just wondering if any really new members log on here they are going to think they've hit nirvana and to think all this started with jvbailey3 asking about a rally...I think he has his answer now!!!! :rotf::rotf:

Ian

Yeah, I just saw this and was thinking: Damn, I tried to ask a simple question and start a war!!!!!!!!!

Now I got to go to the rally to see how this all ends up. Trying to get it co-ordinated with my lovely wife (Peggy Hill's school of learning - "Yes dear, you look pretty") and RCI so we can have a time share to stay for the rally. This looks like it will be fun or funny. :innocent-emoticon:

Not taking sides or anything, but you ladies could put an end to this by creating an "alternate" VentureRider Calendar... I bet everyone participating on this thread would buy (at least) one - and that would prove something... not sure what...

Just a thought... trying to be supportive here :D