IGNORED

Weighing in for St. Judes...Part Dux

Squidley

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been dropping a lot of weight, but I have noticed that my endurance is increasing and my back isn't as sore. I would definitely like to loose weight, but I like the idea that my efforts are making me stronger. It will come off eventually, we all just have to keep at it. It's a lifestyle change, not a sprint, remember that and it puts it in a much easier perspective to keep at it

:happy34:

BTW I'm still real proud of all of you folks for making the effort and for a good cause :)

• 1 month later...
Lost mine and holding. I wasn't going for as much as some though. You can do it Cindy I know you can. I'll get some pom poms later and do a cheer for ya.

Margaret

pictures wont do that justice.we are going to need video for that one mini !!!!!!:rasberry:

Cindy dear I'm just trying to cheer you up. I couldn't do a cheer if my life depended on it. Never was a cheerleader. I'll see if I can read up on it though just for you. Maybe I'll figure it out one that wouldn't hurt too bad.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

As of tuesday ,My total loss was 54.8 lbs....I don't intend to quit yet..I want to see how much more I can lose by MD. I heard some rumor about there being CHEESECAKE at Dons....Now if Taters will just give me the keys back to her venture so I can get there........yep, still po'ed about that knee pad comment the other day...damn that beer 30 guy...:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

I'm going to do my best to still bring that Franklin :mo money::mo money:, we'll see if I can't get some people to spend some money with me in the next couple of months and make that happen. Youse guys are holding up your end, I gotta do mine!

Dan

Cindy,

I'm only at about 10 lbs too, but I wont quit. Still haven't been to the chiropractor this year and I like that. Either way folks the money will go to a good cause and I would love to see a few more members donate towards the cause, come on folks you got it in you??

• 1 month later...

Back up top with this,were getting close to D-day and the weigh in, still time to donate for the lbs lost by the volunteers. I'm still working at it and will bring money with me as I'm sure that I wont be meeting my 35 lbs goal

:whistling:

All the monies will go to St. Judes so pleae if you can spare some cash donate towards the lbs lost :thumbsup2:

I know I wont meet my goal of 20 lbs, but at least I am not putting it on............Like Brad said the money:mo money: is for a great cause...........just gotta make sure the weigh in is in the morning before breakfast...................Looking forward to this since it is my first MD.

Back up top with this,were getting close to D-day and the weigh in, still time to donate for the lbs lost by the volunteers. I'm still working at it and will bring money with me as I'm sure that I wont be meeting my 35 lbs goal

:whistling:

All the monies will go to St. Judes so pleae if you can spare some cash donate towards the lbs lost :thumbsup2:

to be honest folks...with everything going on here, I kinda forgot about this so I haven't even thought about losing weight. But I am more than willing to give whatever it works out to for not meeting the goal.

Sorry, but I can only handle one crisis at a time.

Heck I actually weighed myself this morning and I lost some more weight. I wasn't even trying to do that. I've been told I shouldn't lose anymore. Some folks seem to be worried they wouldn't be able to find me, but I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard. :whistling:

Margaret