IGNORED

windshelds for 1st Gen Venture

Fvogt

I have the Clearview XXL with the center vent installed and its great, its probably 3 inches wider and 3 inches taller than stock, and a much harder and thicker material.

Yeah, but it has that dang crooked vent installed..... :rotf: Are they going to fix that??? :)

Yeah, but it has that dang crooked vent installed..... :rotf: Are they going to fix that??? :)

Yeah, that was a pic from last summer, Clearview fixed it right away. i shipped it back to them right after i got back from venture West last summer and they turned it around and had one back to me in no time, and they paid for the shipping.

Clearview was real great to deal with, except for the initial 8-10 week wait to get the first one when placing the order in the first place.

Brian

Yeah, that was a pic from last summer, Clearview fixed it right away. i shipped it back to them right after i got back from venture West last summer and they turned it around and had one back to me in no time, and they paid for the shipping.

Clearview was real great to deal with, except for the initial 8-10 week wait to get the first one when placing the order in the first place.

Brian

You need to update your pic file...... :whistling: Talked to Rocket a couple of nights ago. Your motor is about ready to go in.... :thumbsup2:

You need to update your pic file...... :whistling: Talked to Rocket a couple of nights ago. Your motor is about ready to go in.... :thumbsup2:

Yeah I really appreciate eveything Rocket is doing for me, he is one great guy. while its out the clutch is getting done, the water pump had the plastic impeller so its gone, he is putting in progressives in the front forks, and the brake and clutch lines are all being changed to stainless while the motor is out.

I think he will qualify for lifetime computer repair/rebuilds at my expense after this!!!

All this while his own 1st gen is apart with a trans rebuild too!!

Brian

Yeah I really appreciate eveything Rocket is doing for me, he is one great guy. while its out the clutch is getting done, the water pump had the plastic impeller so its gone, he is putting in progressives in the front forks, and the brake and clutch lines are all being changed to stainless while the motor is out.

I think he will qualify for lifetime computer repair/rebuilds at my expense after this!!!

All this while his own 1st gen is apart with a trans rebuild too!!

Brian

heck Brian, you'll have a NEW bike by the time rocket is done with it!

:thumbsup2:

I have the XXL on my '86 and the extra wide windshield does overlap the inner most part of the mirror but since day one one, I have never really noticed it unless someone asks about it. It has never been an issue for seeing what's behind you. After I wear this one out, I'm getting another one.

Dave