IGNORED

Our Governor is INSANE!!! Buh bye Blago.

FutureVentures

Let's see now..............The corrupt politicians in Illinois are telling the governor that he is too corrupt? :scratchchin: Isn't that a little like Willie Nelson telling you you're smoking too much pot!?! Or Rush Limbaugh saying to cut back on the Oxycontin!

:rotfl:

Soooooo glad Blago has been impeached!

Did you happen to see his recent speech? OMG, this guy is completely nuts.

Not a political rant in anyway, this is REALLY entertaining, in a crazy way.

I haven't followed this story to strongly so the "he said > they said" are vague to me at best. One question though was the money he was said to be asking for Obamas seat to be used for his own use or was it to go for some "party" business?:confused24: Either way it is BS and he does need to go.:thumbsup2: What ever happened to tar and feathering?:rotfl::D

I haven't followed this story to strongly so the "he said > they said" are vague to me at best. One question though was the money he was said to be asking for Obamas seat to be used for his own use or was it to go for some "party" business?:confused24: Either way it is BS and he does need to go.:thumbsup2: What ever happened to tar and feathering?:rotfl::D
The actualization is he wanted money for himself and a high paying cushy job when he leaves office the way I understand it.