IGNORED

Friends of the friendless club

TATERS

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll have to see how this lays out, I want to feel that you sincerely want to have me on your list. I am a sensitive guy and I truly hate rejection, good things are worth waiting for, so I'll have to wait a bit

:)

AND YOU ARE???????????:think: LOL

You no likie Chocolate puddin ?

How bout Jello ?

BEER30

Chocolate pudding....Jello....You are going down my new friend....

First Impressions....isn't it funny? You are not doing so well as a new friend....want to start over? (Keep in Mind...my friends list is growing...and I am getting chooser...):whistling:

We can be friends . But come to think about it , BIG TOM , DON , and Squidley are my friends too ! :thumbsup:

BEER30

Does that mean no pudding...no jello...you must have found out that I have Mini and the rest of the um...Tater Tots..is that what you said? On my side? Don't worry Gene you're still in my posse. lol:happy65:

Does that mean no pudding...no jello...you must have found out that I have Mini and the rest of the um...Tater Tots..is that what you said? On my side? Don't worry Gene you're still in my posse. lol:happy65:

Oh , there will be plenty of puddin and jello ! I'll even bring my pink thong ! Mini doesn't scare me . She my ONERY buddy !

And yes , I said Tater-Tots !

BEER30

Holy Moly Taters I just got on line and I've never seen thread take off like this. Wow Girl! I had to race to the end to get on . I am already on your list right???!!!

Yes Phil...you were one of my first few friends on my list. I did not have to beg you....or threaten you...or buy you expensive gifts....look what Big Toms sarcasm forced me to do...I feel so cheep. lol Friends of The Friendless....:2132:

Guest Yamahawg

Sitting here and reading your post made me realize.... I Got No Friends on my friend list..... :fiddle: Hmmmmm.. I need some also.

Count me in.. :beer:

Sitting here and reading your post made me realize.... I Got No Friends on my friend list..... :fiddle: Hmmmmm.. I need some also.

Count me in.. :beer:

I'm glad to have you on board...and glad to be on your list.

Thanks! Do you need more friends? Just ask...:bighug:lol

Hey, can I be your friend? I just joined today because Don kept calling this "his" website but wanted me to type in all his messages for him. I always had to type in what he said, not what I was thinking...hmmmm...maybe I better not say anything too ugly, I still have to ride on the bike with him.

Patti sorry it took me sooo long to get back to you...trying to answer all my new friends post. LOL

Tell Don to type with one finger like Big Tom does..he'll get better at it eventually. Glad to have you as a friend. Hope to see you on OUR site where we can type what we are thinking. GIRL POWER!!! :happy65:

Welcome to the Friends of the Friendless...

So is Don getting the baby pool and how much chocolate pudding do we need. Oh we'll need milk too. Unless we do jello then it's just how many packages of that and water.

Margaret

"HELLO" friend what do you mean WE......:Im not listening to

Oh and Squid what is this that you aren't scared of us? Hmmmm guess I need to get in touch with Lonna.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: See you at MD.

Dont forget to bring them boxing glove's with you to MD

:)

I got Both of your backs But they do scare me!!!!!!! esp that Mini.

Not to worry my friend, her bark is way worse than her bite

:stirthepot: