IGNORED

Poll for men only!

Iowawegian

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I screwed up this thread. Could a moderator please delete it for me? Thanks

You can not delete this post and those moderators Normally leave these up for a few days just so people can see when you make a mistake. :rotf::think:

BRad

We'll give it another day or so, and then I'll delete it

:stirthepot:....good effort Deb :thumbsup2:

A admitted MISTAKE by a woman is rare. It is like music to a mans ear. Now if they could ever pronounce the other two words that have never been heard from their lips. "I'm sorry". We could all go to Heaven. Leave this post to let us all remember that no matter how bad our days go we can allways come back here and feel good for a moment.:D

Trying to get things together for Christmas then day after. traveling to SC. Needed a good laugh er..um.. to feel good and lo and behold this thread did it for me. Are you sure we can't put this in a Permanent file as "Things that will make you feel good" ? Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and safe New year. God Bless, Mike

A admitted MISTAKE by a woman is rare. It is like music to a mans ear. Now if they could ever pronounce the other two words that have never been heard from their lips. "I'm sorry". We could all go to Heaven. Leave this post to let us all remember that no matter how bad our days go we can allways come back here and feel good for a moment.:D

This rare thread starter needs to stay up on site, not be deleted.............:stickpoke::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I can't believe it!! You all know I have no computer at home, I leave the office on Wed wishing you all a Merry Christmas and look what I come back to!!!!

Glad you all had fun on my behalf!!! It's taking me 2 hours to try and get through all the new posts since I left...I have to say...for all you men out there who think your wives talk a lot...it looks to me like you guys do most of the yakkin' around here!:moon:

Nice to be back to this rowdy crowd!!!

I can't believe it!! You all know I have no computer at home, I leave the office on Wed wishing you all a Merry Christmas and look what I come back to!!!!

Glad you all had fun on my behalf!!! It's taking me 2 hours to try and get through all the new posts since I left...I have to say...for all you men out there who think your wives talk a lot...it looks to me like you guys do most of the yakkin' around here!:moon:

Nice to be back to this rowdy crowd!!!

We missed you too Deb.....with every shot so far

:stickpoke:

You guys shouldn't be picking on Deb. :no-no-no: You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Don't worry Deb us gals will stick up for you. I know that most of these guys have made way more mistakes. :whistling:

I think they'll all have to line up at MD next year for there swats. I'll make sure all the ladies have there whips to take care of you men that are brave enough to show up.:)

Margaret

You guys shouldn't be picking on Deb. :no-no-no: You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Don't worry Deb us gals will stick up for you. I know that most of these guys have made way more mistakes. :whistling:

I think they'll all have to line up at MD next year for there swats. I'll make sure all the ladies have there whips to take care of you men that are brave enough to show up.:)

Margaret

Ashamed of ourselves???

How about some of the stunts you women pull here Hmmmmm, and I'll be there at Maintenance Day. Just be sure that you have a good hold on those whips as all is fair in love and war :stickpoke: