IGNORED

fess up guys

BIG TOM

You and I think a lot alike Mike, I'll ask the question 1 time to anyone, and if thats the answer, thats what they get

:confused24:

Hey you didn't ask Jeff and he ended up with a Bike this past year. Darn guess you don't always ask.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

We don't really worry about Christmas presents either we just get what we want during the year. This year Jeff got me the Wii I wanted and said it was for Christmas so I haven't opened the box. I'm waiting it's driving him crazy.:crackup::crackup:

Margaret

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered my wife a custom made riding jacket and was promised it would be here before Christmas. Only a few days left and this jacket is made in Canada.:fingers-crossed-emo

No tracking number yet.

I am seeing all these hidden packages here and there and told to stay away and boy did I begin to sweat. You know Christmas morning and all these sweet things for me and what for her..."oh hunny it is on the way I was promised". You tell them please do not get me anything for Christmas which becomes translated to I am going to get him more than he gets me. ( ok when I am feeling a bit guilty it sure feels that way) So who knows if the jacket is going to make it by the promised date but I am one of little faith when it comes to things like this. I actually over heard her make mention of some thing she could use and was so thrilled because now I knew there is some thing I could get her that would actually have some meaning to her and beable to count on it being under the tree. So besides a few small things for the sock I believe we have Christmas in the bag.

Now every body out there, close your eyes and just imagine Gene sitting under the tree in a ribbon and bow --- Gosh, THAT'S SCARY !!!

MIKE aka Uturn

:cool10:

Instead of imagining this picture of BEER30, we could post the pic we were sent, but I told her not too as this is a G site and even I have to go see the Psych now. That was way too much sensory input for me :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I wud'da sworn I heard " Heated " at the VA M&E ...think that wud do for starters...

MIKE aka Uturn

:080402gudl_prv:

Yeah, you would have thought so :whistling::whistling:, but I guess that is akin to buying a vacum cleaner for a Christmas present. :no-no-no::no-no-no:

Ok, she really does like the heated gear, but I was not happy about that being her Christmas present, that was her idea. But she is still being really bad :cool10::cool10:

Well, those of you who know how I feel about Sam's stupid horse figure the LAST thing I would get is something for him right?? Well, after her little health scare, and hearing how she wanted a jumping saddle.......guess what she got to pick out.............yeah yeah........I'm an idiot..............sheeeesh

Well, those of you who know how I feel about Sam's stupid horse figure the LAST thing I would get is something for him right?? Well, after her little health scare, and hearing how she wanted a jumping saddle.......guess what she got to pick out.............yeah yeah........I'm an idiot..............sheeeesh

Your just a teddy bear like the rest of us...What ever they want they get because they're worth it....(sometimes):mo money:

First off i got my shopping for Joanna done LAST week. But I've spent the last few days with her shopping for her boys and parents. Everything is wrapped and some presents are already under the tree. Hey I thought you were giving Vicky the Bow for Christmas?

How hard is it to go to the mall and drop $300 bucks on a gift card at her favorite shoe store? Oh I ran into Daryll and Deb at Eastview yesterday. They looked good from the Italy trip. Have them tell you about the traffic jam there.

......hearing how she wanted a jumping saddle.......guess what she got to pick out.............yeah yeah........I'm an idiot..............sheeeesh

Is it made by Mustang or Corbin? Fits your Venture too? Fine gift!!!!

MIKE aka Uturn

:cool10: