IGNORED

fess up guys

BIG TOM

Just came back from shopping.....I'm so not done....Heck, I still have 4 days left..Bought some cool toys for the grand kids though.....We'll have fun playing with them....woe is me.... woe is me.......Gonna make room in the doghouse. Wait a minute the dog sleeps in my bedroom...Sure is gonna be cold out there by myself...... and lonely.................Found some great deals on GPS'S out there today.....I'm cooked.:whistling:

Edited by BIG TOM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG..Not shopping means i don't love her....Not taking the time to go out and fight all the nuts out there who wan't to save 1 dollar on that sweater...You know the ones that rip things out of your hands or stand behind you asking "ARE YOU GONNA BUY THAT"... Heck, she wouldn't want to deny me of all that fun..ok ok i'm allright now..i'll just have to focus.. IT will be fine..i'll get it done ..i do every year.. and my favorite "BUT IF YOU OPEN UP A CHARGE ACCOUNT.. IT'LL SAVE YOU MONEY"... Noooooooo it won't.. I'll spend more..:doh:

We are like Squid and Eck (no grand kids yet). We almost never exchange gifts. We buy for our Daughter and family and friends. Every so often i make sure that Santa get a little something for My wife:whistling: But I deny nowing anything about It.

I haven't bought her anything yet, but if she keeps being bad :whistling: , she may not get anything. :rasberry:

Bad is Good

that only leave me , dressed only in a ribbon or bow to unwrap to place under the tree ! :moon::moon::moon::moon:

BEER30

POKE MY EYES OUT............POKE MY EYES OUT.......:rasberry::rotf:

TMI....TMI....TMI

Lashed out and bought 2 tickets to see Chris Isaak in February. Was going to give them to my bride at Christmas time. Couple of weeks ago we received an invitation to good friends' wedding - on the same day as the concert. Bride asked if I had anything on that day (I'm a photographer - busy most weekends) and I told her I was busy. She said that was okay, that if I was tied up she would go to the wedding on her own. I told her she couldn't do that, and when she insisted on knowing why I had to tell her that we were going to see Chris Isaak - something she has wanted to do for a couple of years.

So, I gave her the Christmas present - 2 tickets - early to convince her.

The wedding quickly went on the back burner.

I'm now her super-hero.

- - - and the funny thing is, the concert and wedding are only an hour's drive apart, 4 hours from where we live. Maybe if the wedding goes late into the night we could rock up there after the concert? Nah - forget it!

....So being she got everything early , that only leave me , dressed only in a ribbon or bow to unwrap to place under the tree ! :moon::moon::moon::moon: BEER30

Now every body out there, close your eyes and just imagine Gene sitting under the tree in a ribbon and bow --- Gosh, THAT'S SCARY !!!

MIKE aka Uturn

:cool10: