IGNORED

More Snow

GeorgeS

Another Big Storm comeing in off the Pacific Tomorrow. High winds to 80 - 90 MPH in the CASCADE Mountain, foothills. Heavy Snow, and White Out, Blizzard Conditions, are predicted. !!

Never heard the Weatherman Say the Word, " Blizzard " here in Seattle before !!

Its heading East Folks, just a heads up !!

Uhhhhh, no thanks, you can keep it there...

Come on Bob, I thought you were snow people down there,,,,,,well if you don't have room to store it, send it here, can't listen to others crying about the white stuff,,, it comes and goes and mostly around here it goes and comes,,,,, so enjoy it while you can,,,, there's lots of folks in this world that would love to have some but just can't seem to get it,,,,,,,,,,, 'course,,,,,, maybe I'm not getting it either.:think:

Large portions of NE IN are without power due to the bad ice storm. We have not had any power at our house since Friday morning about 6 AM. We've had to put our food outside so it will keep. We have kerosene heaters and we're not cold. We'll make it. Right now I've taken the laptop to a public library where I can charge up its battery, as well as that of my cell phone. We might have power back this afternoon. But I'm also hearing it might be a few more days. Who knows. Fun, fun.