IGNORED

Coffin trailer begins!

Rottdoglover

I ask for opinions & got a few. So here goes. Wife says she won't ride with me if I'm pulling it. Boy, pulling a trailer all the time might get old.

Axle is now narrowed and under it. Fender just sitting there to see if that's what I really want to do.

Tail lights & turn signals. Tails a little bigger than I'd like but gotta stay legal.

Stay tuned.

Edited by Rottdoglover
added picture and more description

I ask for opinions & got a few. So here goes. Wife says she won't ride with me if I'm pulling it. Boy, pulling a trailer all the time might get old.

SO IS THAT A TWO_FER (Wife says she won't ride with me if I'm pulling it)? LOL

Now if I had to build a coffin trailer , I would hook up a linear actuator to the coffin lid , with remote control. And as the lid opened , a skeleton would raise up and start waiving to all the blind lifeless cagers !

You think they would see ya now ? :yikes::yikes::yikes::smile5:

BEER30

Now if I had to build a coffin trailer , I would hook up a linear actuator to the coffin lid , with remote control. And as the lid opened , a skeleton would raise up and start waiving to all the blind lifeless cagers !

You think they would see ya now ? :yikes::yikes::yikes::smile5:

BEER30

Go for it Gene, build one............ :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Guest tx2sturgis

I've been to a few biker funerals where the deceased was pulled by a bike in a coffin mounted to a trailer chassis, then the coffin was lifted by the paul-bearers onto the graveside stand. The biker gets his last ride, so to speak.

Is that a full size coffin? Hard to tell from the photo. If it is, those things are HEAVY.

There was a guy in north TX making these. He made some nice ones. Problem is when all the local coffin dealers found out what he was using them for they would not sell to him. He said it was not worth having to travel to pick them up or pay shipping cost because of weight so he quit. He was only doing it for fun and not to make a living at.